Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dude posted he got 6 pairs during a restock 2 days ago at flight 23 Roosevelt mall. Is this real life lol?

I'm all for getting/trading for what you like.

That deal tho. You gave up too much imo.

This other guy says 100 percent authentic and PayPal invoice only . 500'for Frags and 350 for ovos lol. Are scammers gettn more bold? Usually see scammers say western union or gift only. Sorry for all the frag talk , I just hash tagged fragment1 and saw these haha

Remember that guy that traded basically his whole DB collection for a pair of Pinnacles, when he thought they weren't releasing and are now sitting lol.

Remember that guy that traded basically his whole DB collection for a pair of Pinnacles, when he thought they weren't releasing and are now sitting lol.
yea that trade looks disgusting now, basically gave up all those dbs for 450

Last edited:
@niketalk33 I'd say that has scam written all over that.

$500 for frags? Not to mention 2 are from FC in which I don't think I've ever seen them sell at that price point. He would be losing money if he sells those 2 pairs off, since they appear to be from FC.

Pretty bold move, unless he is genuinely hooking buyers up for the low, but that's reaching.

@niketalk33 I'd say that has scam written all over that.

$500 for frags? Not to mention 2 are from FC in which I don't think I've ever seen them sell at that price point. He would be losing money if he sells those 2 pairs off, since they appear to be from FC.

Pretty bold move, unless he is genuinely hooking buyers up for the low, but that's reaching.
Yeah man I wasn't gonna do it, too much money at risk. I just thought it was crazy how he said PayPal invoice and Receipts included, 100% money back guaranteed and refunds will be granted

Didn't he have 3 pairs or so of DB's that he was willing to trade off? That trade ended up lopsided now, but he was happy with it. Can't knock that. :wink:

Yeah man I wasn't gonna do it, too much money at risk. I just thought it was crazy how he said PayPal invoice and Receipts included, 100% money back guaranteed and refunds will be granted

you could take a chance on it, you got paypal protection if they're fake. the seller always loses paypal disputes now days it seems. in the end you might be out a little shipping money and some time. not sure I'd chance it but it's just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom