• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Borrowed from a Facebook group.

Seller claims leather quality is a little better than the Chicago's, but still lower than SBB.

Hahaha those shadows are great... Mine are absolutely wrecked but that was from climbing a brick wall then proceeding to fall off it lol

I still haven't got around to wearing Shadows yet, nor black/whites. The only two 1s that I haven't worn.

Seller claims leather quality is a little better than the Chicago's, but still lower than SBB.

Those look exactly like UNC quality

Don't know where people pulled SBB from because I knew that wasn't true from the start

Don't know where people pulled SBB from because I knew that wasn't true from the start

Because man...

Take a ride on the hype train - choooo choooo.

Where people make gravel into diamonds, toilet paper into Egyptian cotton, and under hyped shoes into the best thing since the model T ford.

Because man...

Take a ride on the hype train - choooo choooo.

Where people make gravel into diamonds, toilet paper into Egyptian cotton, and under hyped shoes into the best thing since the model T ford.

I'm on the choo choo. People can have the Aqua 8's. I'm on these like white on rice.

Agreed.  

Re-sellers who happened to score retail pairs from stores are just trying to hype them up.  I'd be happy and content with UNC/Chicago leather softness.

Agreed.  

Re-sellers who happened to score retail pairs from stores are just trying to hype them up.  I'd be happy and content with UNC/Chicago leather softness.
People that post speculation or numbers or that just blurt out made up $#!t.

Block.

The site is much easier to tolerate.

Back
Top Bottom