• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hype on what though? Quality or not people are turned off by the colorway :lol:

What's quality gonna do if you don't like how the shoe looks or gonna wear it?

Hype is building for reseller but it's gonna end in a fail. I've loved these since the first pic but not paying a dollar over retail

Y'all can keep em since y'all love quality but won't even wear em :lol:

IMO quality is what helped the SBB hype. Are we going to act like we weren't celebrating  the leather from the pics before they released, or do we need to enter the SBB thread again. 

Are we going to act like we weren't celebrating  the leather from the pics before they released, or do we need to enter the SBB thread again. 
laugh.gif

I swear, I love this site.
Am I wrong? 
laugh.gif

IMO quality is what helped the SBB hype. Are we going to act like we weren't celebrating  the leather from the pics before they released, or do we need to enter the SBB thread again. 

also we had jordan breaking the backboard so there was force behind the whole release, these are just a black and white shoe that its named after a "online shopping event"

Ok I admit it. Wore these again for today

Halloween 1s lol. Imma lace mine up for the unDS tonight as well. Ive been looking for the perfect shirt for these and finally did. Thankfully its a horror movie shirt for the halloween party im going to tonight. I stick to mostly wearing metal/punk and movie tshirts. I dont like "brand" shirts.

Cybermondays on the bay for 550 sheesh :lol:
These cats are gonna learn .I'm gonna be patient this time around.

Last edited:
Anybody pick up croc pinnacles? Would love to see some pics

Last edited:
I would of went to Flight 23 but when I heard dudes got there around 6PM it was a no go for me lol.

Back
Top Bottom