Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I feel ya. My favs, as it comes to no surprise, are Banneds, Frags, LM's, Blk/red's, and Laser because of the comfort.

Also, I just had some bruh offer me his DS Royals and worn 1x shadows for my DS LM set. Seems too good to be true though as he only sends untagged pics and not of every possible angle of them :frown:

I highly agree on Frags and LMs. 2 different types of leathers but excellent in their own right. I must be in the minority but I hate the leather on banneds. Bought 2 pairs at the Las Vegas outlet on release day and immediately hated the leather. Its too soft and plush for my liking. I also didnt like the height. Only reason ive been keeping them is trade bait.

Last edited:
Got a nice pickup coming in the mail tomorrow :pimp: finally got my Chis and SBBs after doing a trade with the black yeezy boosts I got on RD

hateanddestroy hateanddestroy
I was in the same situation with the banneds until I tried them on. After that, I had to have them.

I'm still salty that the wifey made me sell two of the three pairs I had at one point. Now I'm back to 2, one DS and the other I wear often.

The fire in this thread right now 
smokin.gif

hateanddestroy hateanddestroy
I was in the same situation with the banneds until I tried them on. After that, I had to have them.

I'm still salty that the wifey made me sell two of the three pairs I had at one point. Now I'm back to 2, one DS and the other I wear often.
I never wore them. After I felt disappointed with them I threw them into my storage unit and I hunted down 2001 and 1994 pairs. Which I both wore to the ground lol. Glad I kept the banneds tho since the value has shot thru the roof.

I feel ya. My favs, as it comes to no surprise, are Banneds, Frags, LM's, Blk/red's, and Laser because of the comfort.

Also, I just had some bruh offer me his DS Royals and worn 1x shadows for my DS LM set. Seems too good to be true though as he only sends untagged pics and not of every possible angle of them :frown:

I really want frags and royals, but the price point is just too much for me.
I now have the set of AJ1 SB, breds, black n white, and Chicagos. Chis were the rare double up. I'm planning to add UNCs, and possibly SBB soon, but honestly I'm over paying more than a couple hundred for a pair.
I do envy all your collections, but I think my favorite, possibly of all time. Are the black LM. Those are just gorgeous. Got em for retail too.
I am hoping that more people will stop paying high resale prices. Once these chicken Hawks start realizing there's no money in shoes, it might go back to just us buying shoes for the love of it. Not likely soon though.

Last edited by a moderator:

bc people been doing sneakerhead ish in the thread recently so I wanted to join in. The family:
Great pic man! I have to do an updated collection picture since adding the Chicago / SBB's to the family, but i'm gonna wait until I get the UNCs before I drag them all out again. 

I just counted in my head, including KOs and the few doubles I have 23 pairs of OG high 1s.. Ironic :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom