Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm wondering if the Cyber Monday 1s will have the standard NA 1 production numbers or are they going to make this release a little bit more...available.  Don't really like them that much; prefer the Black and White 1s more.

I was going to wear my frags today, but decided to see how the Lasers felt and they are :pimp:
The comfort is crazy comfortable.

2s6wx0i.jpg

The 1.5 quality is trash. Never held a pair but a kid had a pair on across from me on the train last weekend. The leather doesn't even look comparable. Who owns a pair to give a hands on comparison ?
I don't think you can tell quality by staring at someone's feet across the train lol
Its a train not a football field lol. Dude was sitting right across from me, I wasn't feeling them, leather looks stiff to me. That's why I asked who has those and a recent good quality pair that dropped to see if maybe my eyes deceived me.

I have a pair of Chicago's I bought this year I totally forgot about.  Looked in the closet and they were still in the SP box.  Deciding whether to sell or wear as, with my job, I just cannot wear sneakers much anymore.  Which sucks.

I have a pair of Chicago's I bought this year I totally forgot about.  Looked in the closet and they were still in the SP box.  Deciding whether to sell or wear as, with my job, I just cannot wear sneakers much anymore.  Which sucks.
Wear them when you're not working.

Problem solved :wink:

bballermarkie bballermarkie
Welp, since you put it that way, gonna take off the Lasers and put on my Frags to take my daughter to school and run errands.

Pic in a minute.

Damn all these Frags everywhere are almost giving me a 0.01% regrettable feeling about trading my DS pair last weekend for concert tickets. Luckily I still got a worn once pair. Thats good enough

Its a train not a football field lol. Dude was sitting right across from me, I wasn't feeling them, leather looks stiff to me. That's why I asked who has those and a recent good quality pair that dropped to see if maybe my eyes deceived me.
the quality is decent and the comfort is better than regular NA 1s because of the jordan 2 sole

this is exactly the reason I'm not going for the UNCs or the Aqua 8s for that matter. theyd rarely see the light of day

So I got these in the mail today...opened them up- to find a couple issues. What do you guys think? Acceptable or not?  They were sold as DS. Am I just  being OCD? lol. I paid 330. Seller is willing that I return them. He won't knock any $ off. I will end up eating shipping cost though. 

Last edited:

Those appear to all be factory flaws. The back heel should probably just clean off and the toe cap isn't even a flaw to me

Back
Top Bottom