Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My current 1 collection with the exception of double and the HLR's and Laneys that are coming in soon.

Just need royals, b/w's, barons, Celtics, and shadows and I'll be set.

i3aqvk.jpg

Last edited:
My current 1 collection with the exception of double and the HLR's and Laneys that are coming in soon.

Just need royals, b/w's, barons, Celtics, and shadows and I'll be set.

bruh sick collection - especially jelly of the LMs and the banneds 
nthat.gif

this is a long shot but anyone know any legit sites that have shadows in a 9.5? I'm looking to spend 450 the most, i finally sold off my old dunks lol

One day I'll own Frags and Banneds.

One day.

I like the SBBs out of all non-OG ones though
embarassed.gif
That orange is my fave

Last edited:
Whats a good price to sell a pair of DS Royals in a 10.5? I see prices all over the place on ebay and overboard prices on FC and rif. Trying to see what ppl have actually paid for them as of late so I can get a idea

Last edited:
And im over here thinking $500 max lol. Nice pic of the collection btw
$500 and somebody would be committing straight theft on you. A fair price for you and the buyer would be in the 7 range IMO. I haven't been in the market for Royals in a while, paid $500 for my pair DS like a year ago. But I can easily see these going for 8-9 now. Esp with Frags running 1k+

thx homie! my favs are Frags, Royals, and Shadows. Runner ups are breds and B/Ws... actually I just love em all lol
I feel ya. My favs, as it comes to no surprise, are Banneds, Frags, LM's, Blk/red's, and Laser because of the comfort.

Also, I just had some bruh offer me his DS Royals and worn 1x shadows for my DS LM set. Seems too good to be true though as he only sends untagged pics and not of every possible angle of them :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom