• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
All you need in this life...

My left shoe on my sbb has a weird crease. It's like slanted and I don't usually have an issue with creases because they are meant to but this is different and bothers me a little. Anyway I can pop it out? It kinda came a little indented but I thought with wear it would take its original shape. I just want it to crease normally.

Vs how my breds are

See J23 placed the 1.5 Frags (Soar Blue?) on the calendar and low and behold NTer ColdCity got the credit line....

That's because j23 isn't a scum bag :lol:

He started on NT he won't steal stuff and not give credit

My left shoe on my sbb has a weird crease. It's like slanted and I don't usually have an issue with creases because they are meant to but this is different and bothers me a little. Anyway I can pop it out? It kinda came a little indented but I thought with wear it would take its original shape. I just want it to crease normally.

Vs how my breds are

Not that big of a deal to be honest unless you're ocd. :smile:

Last edited:

Vs how my breds are

Not that big of a deal to be honest unless you're ocd.
smile.gif
that pic didnt really do it justice but in person there is a significant slope or slant.

I'm keeping them for sure. Colorway is to nice in person. I think im just extra picky because I had to pay resale lol

Same deal with my pair fam. Kinda bugs me too. Thought about letting them go but I just couldn't do it lol.

IAmTMCII just posted some videos of the unc on his youtube channel. Not sure if hes a NT so i dont know how to tag him. Anyway he said leather is basically the same as the Chicago. Maybe a slight step down from SBB

on feet

Back
Top Bottom