• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Whelp

I'm quite happy with them. It's a color way I needed. Grain is nice on the leather and I'll wear em plenty. Got all the money from sneaker sales anyhow so no biggie

I'm quite happy with them. It's a color way I needed. Grain is nice on the leather and I'll wear em plenty. Got all the money from sneaker sales anyhow so no biggie
best way to do it. i try to sell kicks i dont wear anymore to buy more that i probably wont wear either lol its a vicious cycle

What do bred and royal 2001 go for?

Kinda wanna move one of my 2013 bred and get a DS pair of 01
I've seen them go above $700 pretty quick. Anything under $700 I would jump on. Just me though. And they fit tight, def need .5 up.

That pack is the biggest ripoff ever. Also, the XX9 is nowhere near $350. To top it off they are Plain Jane shoes with icy soles which will turn yellow fast. :smh:

Easiest pass of my lifetime.

Pricepoint was def a turnoff with this pack .... Particularly since the draw was the 1 for me and couldn't foresee selling the 29 for $350+ by itself. Of course with hint of possibly a flyknit-ish 1 next year the question becomes how much would that be worth....

Back
Top Bottom