• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These are nice

Come to the conclusion. That JB is now officially played out with the recent supreme collab news. I'm out. Back to sb's for me. More shoes, less outlay $ thanks JB u saved me money

Come to the conclusion. That JB is now officially played out with the recent supreme collab news. I'm out. Back to sb's for me. More shoes, less outlay $ thanks JB u saved me money
Gotta be one of the most hypocritical things I've ever heard right there..

You know, considering Nike SB has collaborated with Supreme (and many other stores) countless times and will continue to do so

Pardon my ignorance, but what does geotagging releases mean? Will the launch be different?

Yeah in short the release will be diifferent. Based of the geotagging approach Adidas uses for the Yeezy's .... RD will consist of waves in which only those located in the area of the Nike store releasing will be allowed to enter and actually RSVP/Purchase the release.

EDIT: the app will use your phones GPS determine if you can enter but a problem that occurred with the last Adidas Yeezy drop was the radius for the NYC release was so tight if you happened to be at work say right outside the city limits (which is definite possibility for most metro areas) you weren't able to cop.

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance, but what does geotagging releases mean? Will the launch be different?
Depending on what they do they could make the online raffle only to those that confirmed they live in the area they have to pick up at. The could also divide up stock and instead of everyone trying to purchase from 1 big pile of shoes you are trying to get your local allocation. 

There is a lot of stuff they could do, the important thing is what WILL they do? 

Yeah in short the release will be diifferent. Based of the geotagging approach Adidas uses for the Yeezy's .... RD will consist of waves in which only those located in the area of the Nike store releasing will be allowed to enter and actually RSVP/Purchase the release.

EDIT: the app will use your phones GPS determine if you can enter but a problem that occurred with the last Adidas Yeezy drop was the radius for the NYC release was so tight if you happened to be at work say right outside the city limits (which is definite possibility for most metro areas) you weren't able to cop.
One of the reasons I think it shouldn't be on lye based on geotagging. Needs to be a combination of factors, with fairly strict reprecussions for not picking up shoes,

New pinnacle colorway from Rip Hamilton's IG. these will be had but not for $400

I don't see the appeal or hype for supreme. Never really liked any of their stuff but people go crazy for a plain t shirt. Don't get it

Real ****!

I like the black supreme 5s other wise the other 2 5s are what ever an every supreme thing I ever seen is ugly otherwise

With the geographic specific releases still hold a major problem. What if you're in a location that doesn't have a nike town or stores that typically get releases. NDC releases was the only chance some have. Myself included.

With the geographic specific releases still hold a major problem. What if you're in a location that doesn't have a nike town or stores that typically get releases. NDC releases was the only chance some have. Myself included.

I think the OVO drop in a couple of weeks will be away to see how this all plays out....

I concur, states like South Carolina among others do not have NikeTowns.  How would that be fair if only major cities/states have access to RSVP/Enter raffles and smaller cities/states don't.  Either they need to build a NikeTown in each state or hold RSVP/Raffles by NDC. 

The upcoming snkrs raffles are nikestore specific, they have nothing to do with ndc releases.  Basically its a way to cut out all the people that were rsvping online at nikestores for pairs they could never pickup.

It doesn't affect anybody that isn't within distance of a nikestore.  The only people that are going to be negatively affected by this are those that were willing to take a 2 hour ride towards their closest nikestore to pick up an rsvp pair.  There are ways to get around the gps if you have an android device or jailbroken apple device.

For those that live within distance but may not be physically around it could also be as simple as downloading the app on a family members phone and having them enter the raffle for you.

Lol this Sak kid always saying it's unfair for other stores to have raffles

Move to New York then

Stop assuming dumb crap. This has nothing to do with Nike.com releases or stock or whatever. This is for in store. So unless you live in the area or near it, it shouldn't matter to you period

Back
Top Bottom