Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
As much fire as them new pinnacles are, I stay with my word. Unless they fall in my lap im done. Which sucks, cos I love my 1's but its too much, Sb's aint far from em so hopefully itl fill the void for a bit

So basically nike still doesn't have the answer Sway for online releases. Live look at corporate. Unreal

As much fire as them new pinnacles are, I stay with my word. Unless they fall in my lap im done. Which sucks, cos I love my 1's but its too much, Sb's aint far from em so hopefully itl fill the void for a bit

Pinnacles are sitting at a bunch of locations. I knew flight 23 had them for awhile

Lol this Sak kid always saying it's unfair for other stores to have raffles

Move to New York then

Stop assuming dumb crap. This has nothing to do with Nike.com releases or stock or whatever. This is for in store. So unless you live in the area or near it, it shouldn't matter to you period

Come on zyzz. You shouldn't have to rearrange your life/ relocate just to get a pair of kicks. It shouldn't be that serious.

Pinnacles are sitting at many stores... Flight23, Nike lab etc.... Pretty sure most sizes are available... As for the assist part.. I have np assisting others as long as they send me the payment first to get them..unless I know you, I won't pay for them first... Been burn before... So a lesson learned.

I'm not trying to get anyone. It's the rules and all members need to follow them. I do like that NTers help each other out but OOP's in threads are against the rules. I was just pointing out that there are ways around the rule.

Back
Top Bottom