Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You had foresight about something that they've been doing without rest for years?
laugh.gif

EDIT: BoldBity beat me to the punch
laugh.gif
I'm not even considering anything that came out before Banneds 

What I'm getting at is that we getting actually quality leather and something similar to the 94' mold which is better then anything before Fragments 

Ya'll so quick to respond on here lmao Keep rolling on 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
if the pack was $300 less it would be ALOT better imo... the 1's aren't worth $350

That pack is the biggest ripoff ever. Also, the XX9 is nowhere near $350. To top it off they are Plain Jane shoes with icy soles which will turn yellow fast. :smh:

Easiest pass of my lifetime.

Is there any other second-hand marketplaces that you guys know of besides kixify/ebay/buy-n-sell forums? I'm trying to buy heavily worn 1s for the low (sub 100) to restore/clean.
Gives me something to do in my spare time.
know you said besides ebay but I saw shadows for $70 if I remember correctly they were pretty beat though.

I don't see the appeal or hype for supreme. Never really liked any of their stuff but people go crazy for a plain t shirt. Don't get it
Hype.

I want those Supreme 1s to come out so there can finally be a collaboration 1 that I have absolutely no desire for.

I don't see the appeal or hype for supreme. Never really liked any of their stuff but people go crazy for a plain t shirt. Don't get it

Hype.
I want those Supreme 1s to come out so there can finally be a collaboration 1 that I have absolutely no desire for.

It's a shoe I'd take if it was sitting in shelves but not a shoe id put any effort for

Last edited:

just wanted to share my shoes and how the quality of the same pair can differ between the left and right shoe. anyone have SBB or any other jordan 1s like this?
1. Leather is softer and more tumbled on the right shoe.
2. Left tag writing is stitched all the way to the bottom of inside tongue tag, while the left is not.
3. One of the leather on the cream/white part is more tumbled.softer on one shoe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally came across the Black/White 1's for $250 shipped. Seems like they are becoming scarce in a size 11 on eBay and consignment. Now time to double up on Chi and SBB's.

Back
Top Bottom