Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is there any other second-hand marketplaces that you guys know of besides kixify/ebay/buy-n-sell forums? I'm trying to buy heavily worn 1s for the low (sub 100) to restore/clean.

Gives me something to do in my spare time.

If you got the time, Craigslist and Facebook
Craigslist is dead around my parts when it comes to shoes and I don't use facebook, but thanks.
glasses.gif

+1 for craigslist, got the 1's a couple of weeks back

saw these on twitter, wonder what the rest looks like

^^^Barkleys are real, don't know about the royals though.  I'm not going to try to figure it out from that pic.

I can't recommend craigslist anymore, it probably depends on your area but its become a huge waste of time in the last couple years.

It's usually someone who's out of touch with the value of sneakers trying to sell a pair for ebay/fc prices and not understanding why they aren't going to get what they are asking.

Is there any other second-hand marketplaces that you guys know of besides kixify/ebay/buy-n-sell forums? I'm trying to buy heavily worn 1s for the low (sub 100) to restore/clean.
Gives me something to do in my spare time.

I got some OG Cool Grey 9s that you can restore/clean in your spare time :lol:

Size 11 too :nerd:

Last edited:
That's not the new mold so either they pressed them up a while back or that's a sample they decided to not move ahead with; possibly then switching to the Vs.

Shoe Palace has been teasing a Black/Red I release for over a year at this point. I remember when I first caught that they had a product page for them up in hopes of helping another member get a pair. I wouldn't put any stock into that until it's happening.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom