• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone have any insight to this?
SP has a habit of posting past releases, but rarely follow through with them re-releasing on their site.

I found that out the hard way when I posted the so-called "restock" months ago and got heat for posting the links :lol:

^^^Barkleys are real, don't know about the royals though.  I'm not going to try to figure it out from that pic.

I can't recommend craigslist anymore, it probably depends on your area but its become a huge waste of time in the last couple years.
It's usually someone who's out of touch with the value of sneakers trying to sell a pair for ebay/fc prices and not understanding why they aren't going to get what they are asking.

that or a goof who hits you up & then "forgets" he said he wanted the item & wants try & haggle from there

THIS.

Those are straight up fakes. Everyone getting caught up with hype.
What would we do with out you? You're the only one keeping us in reality. Though you know hype can't be reason with.
SP has a habit of posting past releases, but rarely follow through with them re-releasing on their site.

I found that out the hard way when I posted the so-called "restock" months ago and got heat for posting the links
laugh.gif
They pulled the same trick back during the Shattered Backboard release.

Last edited:
Supreme can put out anything and it will sell. These look plain. Leather looks to be good though.

While supreme can put their name on anything and sell it, I would never purchase a pair of supreme 'anything' shoes. I have yet to see 1 shoe that looks better with supreme spelled out on it. Not interested gl yall, LOL.

call me a hater but i havent met a single person wearing an openly supreme branded article of clothing that wasnt a *******/hypebeast

needless to say, i would only cop to resell
I like some of the clothing but only the subtle/simple stuff. Can't do all the stuff with the over use of branding

this pack sucks so bad in person...I had so much hope for the 1's but its just a MEH pack imo... guess mike had to get ONE since penny's already had 2

You may of just pulled me back off the ledge, I was really thinking about doing that pack...

Back
Top Bottom