OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

there is not a limit on the amount of the undefeated's that you can buy, so maybe there is a large stock of these after all

How is the fit on lunar forces? I've been really debating on getting those undftd ones but have never bought a pair of lunars: comfortable or just like a regular Air Force one

I got my first pair of lunar forces last week. Very comfortable and lighter than the normal AF1. I love the lunar sole!

Riccardo Tisci x Nike Air Force 1 Low RT
February 28th, 2014 by Brendan Dunne

While the Nike Lunar Force 1 range seems to be more important than the standard Uptowns as far as Nike’s agenda is concerned, they still let Riccardo Tisci rock with the classic version for his upcoming collection. Mind you he does his own little touch ups on the shoe, as the toe-box perforations get redone and the back tab is replaced with a stack of overlayed v-shapes. Stay with us after the break for a better glimpse at the Nike Air Force 1 silhouette, which is just one of a handful that Tisci will be working on with his RT collection, and watch for release dates on all of them right here on Sneaker News.

Source: sneakergaga

i like the designs but the shape of the lows look like fakes
i wanna see pics of the highs thats what i really want

Last edited:
I got an UNDFTD order confirmation, immediately upon ordering...

I'll feel better when i get a shipping email/confirmation...

Anybody get a order confirmation email yet?

Immediately after
Items:
1 x UNDEFEATED X LUNAR FORCE 1 SP (BLACK SHEMAGH), -, 9.5 at $170.00 each

Tax: $15.30Shipping (UPS Ground Shipping): $10.00
Total: $195.30

This email is a confirmation for the order. To view details or track your order, click on the visit

Lunar Force 1's are a terrible shoe IMO. I don't even really wear the standard shoe, I'm a big fan of the Duckboot though, but I just can't see what Lunars are about.

Lunar Force 1's are a terrible shoe IMO. I don't even really wear the standard shoe, I'm a big fan of the Duckboot though, but I just can't see what Lunars are about.
The lunar soles make the shoe so much lighter and comfortable imo. Before lunar forces came out, it's been about a decade since i bought air forces. Maybe i'm just getting old and comfort is a factor in buying shoes now 
laugh.gif

So i Just got another email from UNDFTD Stating that my order was placed but when i look its a order for 4 pairs 2 of each WTF lol. The thing is i had got a email like 5 min after i placed my order for my 9.5 in the lows only. Both order numbers are the same though.

I hadn't bought forces in a while but late in 2012 i had to cop these... 3rd time wearing em, casual friday...

Classic Americana... Selvedge and Camo...
Scratch what I said about haven't buying AF1s in a decade. I forgot I have these too somewhere in the closet. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom