OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I'm on the hunt for navy Olympic lows. Had to sell em when I was strapped for cash and forgot to re-buy em. Now they all dried up :smh:

Last edited:
I ordered both pair in an 11.5 hopefully they fit. If they don't then. I will let someone get them for retail + shipping. I'm not a bloodsucking reseller. Otherwise, I've wanted a Nike x undftd shoe pack for a while now. I don't know what I'm gonna wear with those lows but I'll find something lol.

still FSR of both.  maybe people don't want these?  I think that they are awesome.

although they didn't tweet availability yet

Last edited:
Surprised at how easy of a cop these were... Feels good to not have to battle everyone and they're momma for em... Now hopefully my size 8 lows go thru... I want to get them highs at some point also... Anybody know how these fit? Undefeated collabs (I own a couple air forces and dunks) have typically run TTs, but who knows with these...

I noticed undftd charged a bit more when I was checking out... Didn't realize concepts had gone live yet or prolly woulda copped there... According to their IG these were in store only... Oh well...

still FSR of both.  maybe people don't want these?  I think that they are awesome.

although they didn't tweet availability yet
Even though I placed an order it doesn't mean it's guaranteed? Do you think they are doing this to ensure they completely sell out? Like after in store sells are done, they review online and process accordingly?

ON THE LAST PAGE JG ALL RED FORCES ARE IDs from last months premium options.

I know this for a fact.

Also whatever size u wear in regular high top Air Force 1s, these run the same. His always fit me a little big so I size down some

Last edited:
The ease of grabbing the UNDFTDS almost has me skeptical for some reason. Haven't got an online release that easy in quite a while.

Even though I placed an order it doesn't mean it's guaranteed? Do you think they are doing this to ensure they completely sell out? Like after in store sells are done, they review online and process accordingly?
i'm not sure how well undefeated.com fulfills orders.  it just seemed too easy, and they still have a FSR of both, while other sites that are selling them are already sold out.  maybe its fine, though.

i'm not sure how well undefeated.com fulfills orders.  it just seemed too easy, and they still have a FSR of both, while other sites that are selling them are already sold out.  maybe its fine, though.

Other sites you say? Since they're sold out, please do tell...

Exactly what i was askin about.... As in what other sites had em. I've never bought from SlamJam (they're in Italy right?) and Bodega is a crapshoot...

The readily available stock on Undefeated's Webshop is scary... Granted They still haven't announced that the site is live via Social Media and the WEst Coast is just waking up... I'll cross my fingers that my order goes thru... I pray NIke just threw OD stock at them since it IS THEIR collab.... We'll see i suppose...

Exactly what i was askin about.... As in what other sites had em. I've never bought from SlamJam (they're in Italy right?) and Bodega is a crapshoot...

The readily available stock on Undefeated's Webshop is scary... Granted They still haven't announced that the site is live via Social Media and the WEst Coast is just waking up... I'll cross my fingers that my order goes thru... I pray NIke just threw OD stock at them since it IS THEIR collab.... We'll see i suppose...
oh okay- yeah i am kinda nervous too, hopefully you are right about stock.  slam jam (italy) is expensive but i have received orders from them within three days.  i'm scouring all the sites so if i find any other that carry them i will let you know.

How is the fit on lunar forces? I've been really debating on getting those undftd ones but have never bought a pair of lunars: comfortable or just like a regular Air Force one

Bodega was 160 for the lows, undefeated charged 170 for the lows
I copped from Bodega. Being in CA, I get taxed ordering from UNDFTD and the fact they hiked their prices up and added shipping cost
mean.gif
... no brainer to cop elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom