OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i def  wouldve cop if they had regular midsole, had them on the fence for a while but couldnt give in, its gonna take a lot for me to cop a pair of "LF1's"

They're a really comfortable to wear. I haven't worn a pair of regular AF1s in a long time, but I picked up the all white LF1, they're very nice. My only gripe with the shoe is the laces. They're extreme flimsy. I'd highly recommend picking them up though. If you don't like them you can always sell them.

They're a really comfortable to wear. I haven't worn a pair of regular AF1s in a long time, but I picked up the all white LF1, they're very nice. My only gripe with the shoe is the laces. They're extreme flimsy. I'd highly recommend picking them up though. If you don't like them you can always sell them.
def wouldnt doubt that they are comfortable but i cant give in just yet, theres been so many LF1 cw's nike has done/released recently that would look crack with the regular midsole but unfortunately we cant do S#!+ about it
tired.gif

the 3m digi camo ones always catch my eye ... seen em as low as $125 i think it was kith? maybe not... new york store i remember tho

i have 2-3 pairs of the lunar forces from the all star pack im pickin up gonna keep my size for SURE .. havent had a lunar before but man in person these are DOPE .. first AF1 (although i agree lunar isnt true AF1) that i will have copped in YEARS .. like 5-6 years .. i always look at em, always love em, but never go for it .. these asg ones however, fire .. and seriously under rated

i lucked up a couple months ago and grabbed these off ebay for about 120
i usually don't post pics of my own kicks, unless im selling them but these have received no love in this thread
a serious sleeper! probably the best drop of 2012 .... simple yet unique and high quality, seeing them in person is awe inspiring

if you can find a pair for a decent price get them now or you may regret it

405677525.jpg

405677523.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pickup, daantimpire.

I missed out on em originally. Then our friendly neighborhood plug-man posted an outlet deal for 90 bucks. B-Grades but besides scuffs on the suede they look great and I love 3m. Couldn't pass on em for that price[emoji]9830[/emoji].

did a little research, yes those are the medal stands, found a description on kith and these are navy.. they want 2 bills.. daantimpire you did well @ $120

in this pic you can see they are navy..

Last edited:
honestly only thing i didnt like about those is that it says the united states of america on the tag lol

scored these for 110 shipped, got em today. i dont think i have the guts to rock them because of the weird pinkish changing color they used on them tho lol

If Nike would take the time to put halfway decent leather into their regular releases people would start buying them again. Ordered these from NikeID Feb 2012 and couldn't have asked for a higher quality elephant print outside of paying $750+ for some custom made bespokes. Still buy Air Forces but only premium editions like the digital camo whites and blacks

scored these for 110 shipped, got em today. i dont think i have the guts to rock them because of the weird pinkish changing color they used on them tho lol

Great price on those, I didn't even mind paying full price on them when they came out, still haven't had a chance to wear them, but they're going to be coming out come spring.

If Nike would take the time to put halfway decent leather into their regular releases people would start buying them again. Ordered these from NikeID Feb 2012 and couldn't have asked for a higher quality elephant print outside of paying $750+ for some custom made bespokes. Still buy Air Forces but only premium editions like the digital camo whites and blacks
that shirt is fire, where'd u get that at??

did a little research, yes those are the medal stands, found a description on kith and these are navy.. they want 2 bills.. daantimpire you did well @ $120

MSRP was like 200.

As togusa said, they did also pop up at a number of outlets not too long ago. I debated for too long and missed out.

Back
Top Bottom