OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

20240629_164651.jpg
20240629_164625.jpg
Man I still need these

They were "released" via people commenting on an IG post of his, but most of the pairs were given out to friends & family. I would've loved a pair, too |l

Oh damn, cannot believe I didn't know that otherwise I would have commented :D I assume the pairs for sale would be peeps who got pairs through commentating.

There was a JD Sports pair as well with no “Escape” branding on it but we called them that. Color was slightly different because the Brown on the toebox and on the heel matched.
Although I actually misunderstood that JD pair & Escape pair being pretty much the same shoe except the tongue, you are correct and I guess I wasn’t only aware that JD pair had same shade of brown on its toe & heel, but also wasn’t aware the fact that the heel looks pretty much different on those JD-Escape…
IMG_7742.jpeg

IMG_7741.jpeg

https://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-soleaddict/10000344/

Finally got the Linens in. So happy to finally add to the collection. All I need are the Taiwans and Mushrooms to complete my want list.

Did you sole swap the Atmos pair? If not, how are they holding up on the original sole? I started looking for a pair a month or two ago.

Back
Top Bottom