OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Say it louder. I saw a couple sites advertising linens as a COTM. I wonder if that was just miscommunication or what.
I noticed that as well. Could have been on early sale sheets before they settled on the ‘cult classics’ moniker. Hard to tell since models don’t use the same first 6 digits of the style code anymore. They definitely used the COTM mold tho. So does that city pack.

IIRC, Nike released 2 AF1 Lows in exact same colorways (one had red “ESCAPE” on the tongue while the other’s tongue only had regular “Nike Air” in red) back then within few months and now, they are retro-ing the latter and call it as “Escape”???
IMG_7705.jpeg

I think COTM started out great and they just started throwing in options that nobody asked for. Way too many jewel swooshes, suede w/jewel swooshes, etc. Could have kept the color palette's simple and done white/navy, navy/white, navy/caroline blue/white, purple/white, white/gum, white/neon pink, white/volt, black/red, etc.... So many clean simple af1 low colorways to choose from, and if they truly kept it at 1 pair per month they wouldn't have had so much overstock but everyone that wanted pairs could get them. I feel like it got oversaturated way too quick with colorways that few people really wanted.

I think COTM started out great and they just started throwing in options that nobody asked for. Way too many jewel swooshes, suede w/jewel swooshes, etc. Could have kept the color palette's simple and done white/navy, navy/white, navy/caroline blue/white, purple/white, white/gum, white/neon pink, white/volt, black/red, etc.... So many clean simple af1 low colorways to choose from, and if they truly kept it at 1 pair per month they wouldn't have had so much overstock but everyone that wanted pairs could get them. I feel like it got oversaturated way too quick with colorways that few people really wanted.
Fair point but oil greens are my most worn shoe the past year so not complaining

Back
Top Bottom