OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Full size run on glow in dark air force one low on NDC. Got my 2 pair $116 shipped this morning.

Full size run on glow in dark air force one low on NDC. Got my 2 pair $116 shipped this morning.
Swoosh price is $32
My size is gone I still got my ds pair from the original release I may just go 1/2 size up and another a 1/2 size down just cause its so cheap

puerto-rico-nike-air-force-1-low-003-570x379.jpg

puerto-rico-nike-air-force-1-low-014-570x379.jpg

puerto-rico-nike-air-force-1-low-018-570x379.jpg

puerto-rico-nike-air-force-1-low-002-570x379.jpg

puerto-rico-nike-air-force-1-low-004-570x379.jpg

puerto-rico-nike-air-force-1-low-006-570x379.jpg

puerto-rico-nike-air-force-1-low-015-570x379.jpg

puerto-rico-nike-air-force-1-low-016-570x379.jpg

Toe panel throws me off

Yeah if they'd done the toe with that black snake skin material, I'd actually be excited about these. Another thing, have they ever put the normal year on a tab on these? I see these have 2013 on the back too, which seems kind of odd.

Something nice and simple like the anaconda af1's woulda been nice. Why do they always gotta over complicate the af1. It's at it's best when it's simple

I do have to say that the YOTS AF1s are WAAAY better than the BHM Air Jordan releases, Maybe I'm missing the connection on those, but it seems like they used the collection as an excuse to slap neon 3m on a pair of Js.

Something nice and simple like the anaconda af1's woulda been nice. Why do they always gotta over complicate the af1. It's at it's best when it's simple

I do have to say that the YOTS AF1s are WAAAY better than the BHM Air Jordan releases, Maybe I'm missing the connection on those, but it seems like they used the collection as an excuse to slap neon 3m on a pair of Js.
It's hard to compare the yots to the bhm because throw snake skin on a shoe and BAM there's my representation of the year of the snake where as whatever they doing with the bhm this year so far what I seem is just plain foolishness like I don't see anything that represents it. The previous bhm releases have has a nice nod and been a nice representation of bhm like the lasered af1 bhm from 2010 OMG they really nailed it. This year not so much

I really wish this 'Loud' sneaker era that we're in would pass. 90% of the stuff that's been released in the past 2-3 years has colourblocking with no cohesion or sense for that matter. Both YOTS pairs would require a third or fourth opinion even if marked down to $29.99 at an outlet back wall.

I remember when the 'Remix Da Kix' AF1s dropped - those had no cohesion, but damn they're on the same level as White/Whites when compared to this newer stuff.

MUST have the YOTS lows.

anyone have any info on em? RD/price (guessin its gonna be roun 200)/limitied?

This is more in line with what I thought they'd do this year, but after a day of looking at pictures of the other low it has kind of grown on me. If I can find it in shops a few weeks after release I'll probably end up picking them up.

I have never owned a pair of mids, can anyone please explain to me how they feel, I really like the lows, I have a few pairs I just dont like how they crease in the toebox

at what point does that have a negative effect to da whole air force I popularity though?

this thread has become da "thread about nothing" with air force I's...if i dunno about dope colorways with their own individual threads, no one will know about em

and they'll languish.

and its selfish.

not necessarily, tan and general mean the exact same thing which is why the idea of tan is stupid

this thread is a subsection of nike retro and stays on the same page for days at a time

this and the dunk sb thread are blessings

Back
Top Bottom