OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Here is a picture again of them. Was able to get 3 pair.

Last edited:
It's a rather expensive niche shoe. I was shocked that they still had them when I bought my pair the other day, but the manager told me they hadn't really moved many since everyone was looking for all the other new stuff.

It's a rather expensive niche shoe. I was shocked that they still had them when I bought my pair the other day, but the manager told me they hadn't really moved many since everyone was looking for all the other new stuff.[/

Last edited:
It's a rather expensive niche shoe. I was shocked that they still had them when I bought my pair the other day, but the manager told me they hadn't really moved many since everyone was looking for all the other new stuff.

They charging retail?

Yeah, that's one good thing about that shop, they never fool around and charge over retail, even when a shoe is being flipped in other places for more money. I'm not sure what they charge for shipping, but I doubt it's much.

Nice, I just ordered a pair myself, waiting for them to arrive this week. Do they fit true to size?
I copped my sz without trying it and worked with them later on and they feel half a sz bigger than all my sz 12 shoes in Jordan's n posites. Now I'm debating if I should try n find a trade for em or sell em m cop again

Man the YOTS release looks terrible. After the past few years I was looking forward to seeing what they could do with the concept, but they went with some weird red/black deal that just doesn't look right. I hope that they do more releases like last year, because while I didn't like the blue/red pair I did pick up the black and white releases.

Last edited:
Man the YOTS release looks terrible. After the past few years I was looking forward to seeing what they could do with the concept, but they went with some weird red/black deal that just doesn't look right. I hope that they do more releases like last year, because while I didn't like the blue/red pair I did pick up the black and white releases.

I'm in no rush to cop anything, but that looks dope

I want to see more pics in normal lighting I think they could be fire.

Something nice and simple like the anaconda af1's woulda been nice. Why do they always gotta over complicate the af1. It's at it's best when it's simple

Not sure if these pics have been posted yet, but hot damn! I'm prolly in the minority on this one but, mids>highs>lows when it comes to AF1. At this point, I really pick and choose my AF1's...I got the YOTD 2nd release and before that was the "Finish Your Breakfast" (yea, both lows...I know...they just dont make mids and highs like that anymore!).

These, without question nor concern of price, will be purchased. Be'lee dat!

Not sure if these pics have been posted yet, but hot damn! I'm prolly in the minority on this one but, mids>highs>lows when it comes to AF1. At this point, I really pick and choose my AF1's...I got the YOTD 2nd release and before that was the "Finish Your Breakfast" (yea, both lows...I know...they just dont make mids and highs like that anymore!).

These, without question nor concern of price, will be purchased. Be'lee dat!

Toe panel throws me off

Is it too much to ask for another cocoa release with different blocking/paneling?

Not digign' this alternate Blanka snakeskin ****.

Back
Top Bottom