OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Damn, that's two pairs in the mail. Got one off that first eBay post for retail (kicksclusive)and packer shoes is $140 shipped. Only $3 and some change over retail. Glad I'm saving a trip to the mall. Thanks @sniper !!!

for those that dont know if these are anything like the ogs you might want to go a half size up if you arent gonna wear them to ball in.

and if you have fat feet you might want to avoid them period
i had the mesh ones in high school and they were TTS. awaiting for someone to buy a pair, wear them, and report back with TTS, .5 up, or .5 down
nerd.gif

i wouldnt be surprised if they cancel your orders from packer... looks like they jumped the gun too early

Dang I was waiting to get home from work to order a pair off Packershoes now there gone? What the heck happened?

My order still shows up on my account with packer. I hope they don't cancel it. It's happened so many times with jordan brand. :frown:

I was on Twitter pretty much all day trying to RSVP for the prelude III so I missed out on Packer's release. Didn't get the III either.

Took all sorts of Ls today :smh:

Yes Yes Yes prayer for the Kobe 8 II has been answered. Need the black pair for sure maybe the Homes too. No KobeTwo I hope, boy do I regret getting a pair :smh:

man I need these anyone know of any sites selling these early. also did everyones packershoes.com orders go through?

Damn Im a size 9 in jordans and a 9.5 in nike kobe 7s, and 8s. what size would be good in these I remember getting crazy 8s in size 9.5 to play ball in and they were alil big so should I go with a size 9?

Last edited:
Packershoes doesn't have any info on the crazy 1 on there blog or Twitter account. Wonder what that's about:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom