OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

I came across this(link below) right now but I don't know how to read Chinese even though I am :wow: so I came in this section to see if I find anything and to my surprise...haha
http://www.long7.com/Long7/press/news/254085.shtml

I just need the white/black pair, sold my OG to a NTer couple years ago and regretted it :\ I'm open to new colorways too as long as it's not too over the top.
i wanna say thanks again, i really love this shoe

I got mine in the mail today. Things I noticed, besides what has been stated, were that there are no metal lace tips like 2006 retro and og. The yellow is way off, the material feels cheaper compared to the 2006 retro. (Could be that my pair from 06 is way broken in.) as far as fitment goes, they fit like I'd expect a 9.5 to fit. I would say they are a bit bigger than the 2006 retro (since those fit really snug on my foot.) overall, I'm happy with them, been waiting too long for these to retro.

QFT

These got delivered last night and I must say, I'm not too impressed.

The material seems to be stiffer than the 06 retro and the yellow was a little dull. Like you can tell the color was black underneath.

I'll take pics of it later when the wife isn't home....

SMH... the yellow just doesn't 'pop' ya know?

For me, these look waaaaay better in the pics than in person.....

Mine are still in transit, but after these reviews; I hope I'm not underwhelmed when they arrive...

i traded out my size 9s with a size 8s and they fit way better.

here are the differences so far that i've noticed aside from what i've stated earlier...

the laces are definitely lesser quality than the og and the 2006 retros. these are the more traditional fat oval & spongy laces with no metal tips. the original laces were a skinny oval, no spongy feel with metal tips.

the insoles are different too. they are not removable and i'm fairly certain the type of insole is different in material as well.

i probably would still get a second pair because imo these are the best performing bball sneaker of all time.

@k0betw0  what size do you normally wear in nike Kobe 8s and jordans? cus im a size 9 in jordans and size 9.5 in kobe 8s. Im hoping the crazy 1s wont be too big I got them size 9.5 I should have went with a 9! SMH....
ohwell.gif

@k0betw0 what size do you normally wear in nike Kobe 8s and jordans? cus im a size 9 in jordans and size 9.5 in kobe 8s. Im hoping the crazy 1s wont be too big I got them size 9.5 I should have went with a 9! SMH....:\

i dont have the kobe 8s....

my kobe 6s are a size 9. my lebron 10s are a size 8.5.

you should remember the adidas kobes have crazy foam in them and so they feel hella tight at first. keep in mind, i'm wearing these to play ball in, not for casual walking around purposes. had i wanted these for casual fit, id probably be fine in a 8.5

QFT

These got delivered last night and I must say, I'm not too impressed.

The material seems to be stiffer than the 06 retro and the yellow was a little dull. Like you can tell the color was black underneath.

I'll take pics of it later when the wife isn't home....

SMH... the yellow just doesn't 'pop' ya know?

For me, these look waaaaay better in the pics than in person.....
Hot avy.

But if the Kobe doesn't look anything close to the the OG then i'll wait for FTL to have it and buy with discounts.

just like what another member said.. if anyone knows what time adidas.com sells these please post it, or PM me because I want these baddd!

Harrison Barnes wearing them vs the Clippers, and Jamison is wearing the white ones

Hmm. With my og I was still a freshman in hs so I was wearing 9.5...hopefully it won't be too bad. At least they're not like the JB where it's not as expensive to buy a new pair

Is eastbay not getting these? And we really don't think they are limited to 2400 right? How could they be?

Back
Top Bottom