OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

picked up my second pair.... gonna go to the gym tomorrow to give the first pair a run.... hopefully more colorways come out :smokin

I just cancelled my pickyourshoes.com order and ordered these for 72.50$ come up of the year!
happy.gif
 makes me wanna get 2 pairs...

Looks like the shoes on Social Status were put up on the website by mistake cus most of there shoes online say phone order only and they prob were not supposed to be 50% off either that or they sold out?

i canceled my pickyourshoes order, then went to order on social status...then found out its gone... so i called back pickyourshoes and canceled my cancellation lol...

feel bad because in a span of 30 min i changed my size, canceled my order, then re ordered lol

i canceled my pickyourshoes order, then went to order on social status...then found out its gone... so i called back pickyourshoes and canceled my cancellation lol...

feel bad because in a span of 30 min i changed my size, canceled my order, then re ordered lol
Damn I was kinda in the same boat as you. I first ordered a size 9.5 through YCMC.com then cancelled that to get a size 9 at PYS.com then I cancelled PYS.com order and I was actually able to grab a pair for 73$ on Social Status. I hope it doesnt get cancelled. It seems like a mistake on there end to put it up or it really sold out IDK? I emailed them but no response yet...anyone else get them though social status?

Back
Top Bottom