OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

shot around in these earlier today.... my size 8 (eur 41) fit EXACTLY like my kobe 6 size 9s and my lebron X size 8.5....

they do feel a little "tight" but that is because the foam still needs to mold but theres plenty of give / space.

shot around in these earlier today.... my size 8 (eur 41) fit EXACTLY like my kobe 6 size 9s and my lebron X size 8.5....

they do feel a little "tight" but that is because the foam still needs to mold but theres plenty of give / space.
. do they crease easy:..i know these are the wrong shoes for crease freaks...but im just wondering

. do they crease easy:..i know these are the wrong shoes for crease freaks...but im just wondering

yes they do... the material is the same as the original. maybe a shade thinner but this material definitely still creases fairly easily.

yes they do... the material is the same as the original. maybe a shade thinner but this material definitely still creases fairly easily.
yea no surprise there ..oh well i copped it on the low anyway and im sure more colors will be out sooner than later

got my pair today. i hate the yellow on these. some pairs i'm seeing in pix it looks like super yellow yellow, like that lebron and kobe pair. then y pair looks mustard like harrison barnes pair. like a lighter hue. kinda wack. like, my pair is the exact same color as the nice kicks pair...
Crazy-1-G98371-1.jpg

but not this color..

$_57.JPG

i want that butter yellow, not this mustard joint

Last edited:
I think it may have to do with the lighting some people use to take the pics with....

Anyone get any shipping info or emails from Social Status on there order yet?

So how do these fit for most???......should i go down a size or half size or stay TTS???.....going to order online so cant try them on....thanks

SMH i have a %15 off code to adidas. they don't have my size. i could even do a 9.5 not a 9. (usually wear a 10)

damn man, my order better go through. I keep calling social status and they give me the same email for the store online manager and I email her and she doesnt respond. I need to know if its going to get cancelled or not so I can order another pair online! Anyone else get there order cancelled online?

Back
Top Bottom