OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

The KB8 2 will come out in Q3 2014. I saw the samples. Several OG and new colors. Everyone will be happy.

Premier will have at least 40+ pairs of the Crazy 1 "Sunshine". I suggest arriving before we open at 11am on the 26th.

We will also have a special Barnes colab T for sale. Anyone that purchases the T or Crazy 1 shoes get a priority wristband for the autograph.

Last edited:
Reactions: sb
Just bit the bullet and bought a pair off ebay for $159 shipped.

Not bad i guess, it comes out to $136.25 with CA tax - paid $23.70 over retail.

I can live with that.....
You and me must have been looking at the same ebay page I was debating about doing it to

Pairs are in hand?

No not yet. I did receive a tracking number though about an hour or two after i made the purchase.

It's on its way to daddy......

You and me must have been looking at the same ebay page I was debating about doing it to

yeah, probably was the same page lol. Why didn't you pull the trigger?

edit: These will look awesome with some Dubs gear!

Last edited:
@big1236  I'm betting on being able to cop on release day, pry a bad bet but I've bought a lot of shoes lately so it'll be ok if I miss, plus I still have a few pairs of OG Kobe's not the sunshines though

been seeing them pop up on different sites the last couple of days. love this shoe. missed it when it first dropped, saw it it canada and moms wasn't spending that guap and i was a youngin. ill have these now no doubts.

These will be on adidasbasketball.com... anybody know anything about release time for adidas.com?

The KB8 2 will come out in Q3 2014. I saw the samples. Several OG and new colors. Everyone will be happy.

Premier will have at least 40+ pairs of the Crazy 1 "Sunshine". I suggest arriving before we open at 11am on the 26th.

We will also have a special Barnes colab T for sale. Anyone that purchases the T or Crazy 1 shoes get a priority wristband for the autograph.
please don't play with my emotions. if true:

adidas-kb8.jpg

qsnDkfb.gif

I called the Adidas concierge the last NBA season before Kobe got hurt and the guy told me they would be doing a lot of these releases for Kobe's last season....

What made me call was I always saw the kid that plays for Chicago always wearing the Kobe 1

Glad Adidas stepped up and paid homage

for those that dont know if these are anything like the ogs you might want to go a half size up if you arent gonna wear them to ball in.

and if you have fat feet you might want to avoid them period

for those that dont know if these are anything like the ogs you might want to go a half size up if you arent gonna wear them to ball in.

are they as tight as mutombo retro?

But these should run the same as the release a couple of years back, no?

Back
Top Bottom