OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

for the sunshines? look pretty limited as to what was stated before. oneness put them up to quick for order and had to take them down.

where are you located

Can we get a comparison between these and the OG's?

i remember the OG's being more of a 'gold' color where as these are just yellow....

@Raw120 is shoepalace going to have them online aswell? what other websites will have these? adidas.com, eastbay?

That toe box on the pair Iman is wearing is different from the original white pair of The Kobe. It's grey and black as opposed to grey/black/white like the originals. May be wearing a retro that will be released sometime in the near future. Now all they need to do is release the mesh playoff pair.
I thought that part looked different, good catch. Anyone going to hit up the Adidas store in Santa Monica for these? :nerd:

Last edited:
its up to shoe palace whether they put them up on their website

these arent hitting eastbay or adidas.com as far as i can tell.

So Shoe palace is getting the most pairs of these. Do you think if we go early in the morning on the 26th release day and go in to buy them we should be ok or going to be alot harder and limited then that for these?

As much as people are talking bad about these and considering them ugly and easy pass. It seems like there are going to be hard to get. I really want these but if I cant grab a pair come the 26th ill wait on the OG white & the black pair.
pimp.gif

Just bit the bullet and bought a pair off ebay for $159 shipped.

Not bad i guess, it comes out to $136.25 with CA tax - paid $23.70 over retail.

I can live with that.....

copped a pair just in case i cant get a pair at retail. like dude said above, only 20 bucks more than retail...

i think its obvious to say i'm a fan of the sneak (peep the sn)

copped a pair just in case i cant get a pair at retail. like dude said above, only 20 bucks more than retail...

but these are the kobe
nerd.gif

the kobe 2

adidas-kobe-2-white-yellow-all-star.jpg

just messin with you man.

but these are the kobe :nerd:

the kobe 2

adidas-kobe-2-white-yellow-all-star.jpg

yeah, need a few pairs of those too. after i sold my kobes off, i miss playin in them. ventilation is terrible obviously in both. but adidas rubber lasts forever for some reaon and the herringbone traction make these things super high performing on the court for me

just messin with you man.

I still remember the teaser commercial where Kobe says the prototype of the Kobe 2 and pulls the box off and it cuts off so you cant really get a great shot of it

Back
Top Bottom