Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by CasperJr

smh.gif
@ useing things thats for baby and females what part of the game is that
You do know this thread features a bunch of men that are dying to see/get/show off results of their hair right? So I can't see how you can possibly make a comment like that. We ALL are technically acting like females.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I think I've reached a point where I'm pretty good. The waves are actually 360 but I just need something to keep my hair moist without the soul glo look, and recommendations? I've been told olive oil but just asking folks
Olive Oil is a great choice. A simple Olive Oil. Extra Virgin is cool. Yes the same stuff you cook with, you can put in your hair. 100% Olive Oil, not any Olive Oil based hair products.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am telling you man, yall dudes are sleeping on this.

http://www.herbalessences...ally_twisted/default.jsp

I have been trying to get waves for my whole life on and off, but once I used this, I immediately saw results.

c/s  I copped the conditioner and saw some nice results
Try using it as a leave-in conditioner. What I usually do is wash my hair with a cheap Suave COnditioner (99c) and then once I wash that out, I apply a generous amount of Totally Twisted Conditioner and leave it in over night. I put on a shower cap THEN my wave cap and put a towel on my pillow so it won't be wet. You only have to do this process once a week. Not even really that often. Does wonders.

Also I don't even use heavy greases/pomades in my hair. Only oils. Olive oil, CoConut Oil, Castor Oil. Much healthier options for your hair and scalp. Since they are natural ingredients.

In regards to Shampooing hair.
In the last few years, a surprising movement has taken hold. Many people are willing giving up on using shampoo for good. While the name of the movement-“no poo

I need to get back on my grind...

I been lacking motivation cuz my cuts havent been crisp...

Your OG barbershop getting raided & the barbers getting locked up ftl....

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Garnier Fructics will BOOST your waves by 50%. No BS!!

Dudes that didn't know about Garnier Fructics is SLIPPIN'.
smh.gif

It really works.
This?
Garnier_Fructis_Wonder_Wave.jpg
i think this
29yo85w.jpg
Is that a moisturizer?
^ i never seen that shine wax before
nerd.gif
. might have to pick it up. but yea, the shampoo works.

sick.gif
@chatta
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

smh.gif

It really works.
This?
i think this
29yo85w.jpg
Is that a moisturizer?
^ i never seen that shine wax before
nerd.gif
. might have to pick it up. but yea, the shampoo works.

sick.gif
@chatta
smh.gif
seen the shampoo, but not the wax. I bought the Herbal Essence conditioner last week.  my !$$@ after a month or so of wolfin looks nothing like ya'll

Originally Posted by rhester

I need to get back on my grind...

I been lacking motivation cuz my cuts havent been crisp...

Your OG barbershop getting raided & the barbers getting locked up ftl....
laugh.gif
raided? For what, selling variant merchandise and Limewire-burnt cds and mixtapes? Or was it drugs?

Baby oil is still the only thing for me that has gotten my backs and lower sides and created the whole 360 look. Weird, and I have tried EVERYTHING except for pure olive oil like DC recommended. With the 100+ degree heat, I feel like my head would literally catch on fire, not to mention start smelling like french fries or some +*%*.

Word...just brush in the shower for the sides...the key is to lay ur hair down then its a wrap from there

Originally Posted by CasperJr

wanting to know how you got them like that and the females wanting to touch them(mostly white chicks
laugh.gif
) cant wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I swear the white girls at my school (i'm in houston so nothing but white girls) love waves.
They'll be like "
eek.gif
How did you get your hair like that? What do you call that? *proceeds to touch wave patterns* That is so cute!"
pimp.gif

The white women are amazed...lmaooooo "it looks like someone dropped a pebble in the middle of ur head"....lmaooo

smh.gif

It really works.
This?
Si papi,  use that and brus your hair in the shower while its in it.  My waves are gone but i'm on a mission to bring them back
glasses.gif

week 4

i'm usin gariner sleek n shine / pink moisterizer / soft n beautiful oil sheen / Diane brush

Grew my hair for 5 weeks, got it cut with the grain & it came out like this. The more I wolf, the deeper they'll get. 
27811_1295893963616_1418346874_30673548_1385239_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom