Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Been wolfin' for almost a month now. Like Spot said, keeping it until June 1st. Getting a shapeup tomorrow. Looking
sick.gif
right now

Been going beast mode for over a month and my girlfriend hate me. Aint got a line-up or shaved neither
laugh.gif
. Not going to get cut until i leave for Miami on June 9th

I think I've reached a point where I'm pretty good. The waves are actually 360 but I just need something to keep my hair moist without the soul glo look, and recommendations? I've been told olive oil but just asking folks

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Getting a cut this Saturday and wolfing until August 24.
sick.gif

My joint will be piffery.
waves-patterns-in-space-and-time.jpg
wait wait wait you gone wolf thru the summer?if so
smh.gif
sick.gif
you doing it wrong

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Been wolfin' for almost a month now. Like Spot said, keeping it until June 1st. Getting a shapeup tomorrow. Looking
sick.gif
right now

Been going beast mode for over a month and my girlfriend hate me. Aint got a line-up or shaved neither
laugh.gif
. Not going to get cut until i leave for Miami on June 9th
roll.gif
thats what it is thoughhh.. dont think ill be cutting mine til mid June..just started brushing heavy last week and by the end of this week they came back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

sick.gif

smh.gif
sick.gif
you doing it wrong
yeah, that is too long fam. Maybe the end of June, beginning of July

I'mma start this wolfing sh*t. I figured if you didn't get a cut for too long the waves would just turn into knap.

I wasnt able to get the herbal essence 2in1 shampoo/conditioner so I bought them individually. With my cvs card my total was $3. Hope it works.

Originally Posted by got shoes

sick.gif

smh.gif
sick.gif
you doing it wrong
yeah, that is too long fam. Maybe the end of June, beginning of July
My brother just told me the other day that it's not smart to grow out your hair during the summer because it's hot and it'll get sweaty.
So I might just wolf before and after summer for about 6 weeks.

I got to a point where I didn't need/feel like brushing anymore waves were always there...I'm back on my grind though
i'm still using my carrot creme/indian hemp method...thinking about switching somethings up

edit: I just googled 360 waves and my pic pops up from 2 years ago
laugh.gif

How do I get mine deeper? or does it matter on texture of hair

1000810xsq.jpg

smh.gif
@ useing things thats for baby and females what part of the game is that
laugh.gif
i feel what you saying but those products for females and babys are the smoothest and work the best.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

I got to a point where I didn't need/feel like brushing anymore waves were always there...I'm back on my grind though
i'm still using my carrot creme/indian hemp method...thinking about switching somethings up

laugh.gif

1000810xsq.jpg
sick.gif
 Dis you bro? Sheesh i say urs is on point, wateva u was doin b4, keep doin it

laugh.gif

1000810xsq.jpg
sick.gif

BEAST.

laugh.gif

1000810xsq.jpg
dont believe thats you yes i want tagged pics( -_-)..........
laugh.gif

from what i understand only way to get deeper waves is to wolf  6-8weeks then get a #2 or higher since deeper waves only mine longer hair

taystackz
tell yo barber not to fade yo sides you can get atleast one more wave right there if he wouldnt fade it
My brother just told me the other day that it's not smart to grow out your hair during the summer because it's hot and it'll get sweaty.
So I might just wolf before and after summer for about 6 weeks.
that and the best time to have waves is in the summer

get that 1st cut after wolfin leading up to the summer having people tell you you need a haircut then seeing them and them be the mine ones wanting to know how you got them like that and the females wanting to touch them(mostly white chicks
laugh.gif
) cant wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is it time to get a new brush when all the bristles start leanin to one side for the continuous brushing
or is that what u want

nah its time to replace that brush

and when you get the next one dont push down so hard so it wont get that weak or get a few different brushes

what brush yall using...it's time to put my annie to rest

I'm back on my grind before the summer really starts cuz I fell off
I need to get my sides back and stop getting tapers

wavewn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom