Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by hella handsome

waves.jpg

The drought is OVER

Wolfed for a couple weeks, but got the cut for mothers day, and its looking crazy. the flash on the camera doesn't do them any justice, but without hte flash the pics came out crappy
laugh.gif

I'm on a mission to get my waves neatly circled around my crown, and I'll be ready for the summer.
I saw ya joints on twitter like hold up..need to get back on my grind
laugh.gif
...my hair taking forever to grow..and its about to be summer
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

The drought is OVER

Wolfed for a couple weeks, but got the cut for mothers day, and its looking crazy. the flash on the camera doesn't do them any justice, but without hte flash the pics came out crappy
laugh.gif

I'm on a mission to get my waves neatly circled around my crown, and I'll be ready for the summer.
I saw ya joints on twitter like hold up..need to get back on my grind
laugh.gif
...my hair taking forever to grow..and its about to be summer
tired.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 i went crazy over the past couple weeks. everyone was asking me why i was brushing my hair so much. i jut looked at them like "
grin.gif

smokin.gif
" and kept on brushing

tongue.gif

Last Week

0c82547e3ce7f40502aa1d0637da761a2a6b280.pjpg

Couple Weeks ago

7ab25b6ed4e714c10acaf6b37966356513f5df7.pjpg

Been wolfin for like 3-4 weeks now, gettin cutfriday, will post pics, Spin City 
pimp.gif

Brush I use is Diane Hip Softy, Olive Oil Hair moisturizer + a lil wave gel

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

2ryoa4k.jpg

Give me some advice...

I'm trying to go natural no pomade or weird stuff...lately I just put in some hair oil to keep the scalp from flaking and what nots...

brush, durag, warm water, brush durag...

I don't want those Diddy waves....just some nice low key waves...."hella handsome" has pretty much the wave style I'm looking to get

my dude, just get a hot towel, a brush, some olive creme, and a du rag. wet your hair with hot water, put a dab of olive creame in your had, i'd say about the size of a quarter in your palm, and distribute it around your head. then brush until you cant brush anymore lol. throw on the du rag, and go about your day until you take it off. when you take it off, brush it.
and you can also buy some Indian hemp and use it about 3x a week. thats how much i use it. 

Good lookin out...

I'mma give that a try

Thread giving me motivation to get back on my job
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Next time some one tries to tell you that your people ain't the fathers and mothers of human civilization...smack em.

k17xid.jpg

My dude was spinning
sick.gif

This ain't new to us, its true to us.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Thread giving me motivation to get back on my job
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Next time some one tries to tell you that your people ain't the fathers and mothers of human civilization...smack em.

k17xid.jpg

My dude was spinning
sick.gif

This ain't new to us, its true to us.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

been wolfing for coming up on two months wont get a cut until the 5th of june will do a before cut then a after

Been wolfin' for almost a month now. Like Spot said, keeping it untilJune 1st. Getting a shapeup tomorrow. Looking
sick.gif
right now

+@#@ be lookin
sick.gif
without a shapeup on the real. i keep forgettin to do that tho, so i jus keep a fitted on durin wolf stage.

^ I'm assuming he's referring to the shampoo conditioner 2in1 or the shampoo and conditioner? I might have to cop the 2in1

I used to use the Fructis Garnier Curl shampoo...stuff was piff

Back
Top Bottom