Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by CasperJr

if you tryin to get 360's why are you only brushing one way?............... im just saying

top- forward
back- down

sides- down

connection point- slight angle

thats how i brush, how do you? im just trying to find the best way to get the deeper

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by CasperJr

if you tryin to get 360's why are you only brushing one way?............... im just saying

top- forward
back- down

sides- down

connection point- slight angle

thats how i brush, how do you? im just trying to find the best way to get the deeper
all i was pointin out is your sides should be more angles then straight down imo

brushwaves.jpg

not my head or pic but thats how i brush

as far as getting them deeper all i cant tell you is wolf longer which is wat im doing now ill be wolfing until june 1 started april 1

from now on when i wolf ill do it right 8 to 10 weeks nothing less

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Half-Nigerian.... the waves come naturally. Will post pics. Wolfed for one week
laugh.gif

YOu seriously believe that?
What are you trying to say?
that thats BS.... lol ill say it ...and dudeusing carrot creme switch to olive and ditch the lets jam
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How bout you think before you speak, young one. I'm half white, and my mom's side has straight hair.  So it evens out.

Young one??? Sir I'm 26 ...I'm also dyin that u think a 17 is telling you what I'm telling u it doesn't matter what ur RACE is use google...I have puerto rican friends with waves...ppl from aruba with str8 hair with waves watch your mouth duke...the MORE STRAIGHT YOUR HAIR IS THE HARDER IT IS TO GET WAVES.... I've been doin this for years so #stopit5

Originally Posted by chatta718

Young one??? Sir I'm 26 ...I'm also dyin that u think a 17 is telling you what I'm telling u it doesn't matter what ur RACE is use google...I have puerto rican friends with waves...ppl from aruba with str8 hair with waves watch your mouth duke...the MORE STRAIGHT YOUR HAIR IS THE HARDER IT IS TO GET WAVES.... I've been doin this for years so #stopit5
I find it hard to understand your ebonics, but I'll attempt to rebut your shoddy argument.  You said that, because I'm half-nigerian, I can't have natural waves, correct?
I can't even understand what you're saying, sheesh
laugh.gif
.  Go somewhere with yourself.  You've been brushing too damn hard and its negatively impacted your mental faculties
laugh.gif

been doing all this for a while. My right side is slackin compared the left side. Left, top, back side is spinnin, but my right side has a bad wheel or something. I think i'm going to let me hair beast again until the middle of June. Any suggestions from og wave fam?

in week 4 of wolfin

its still amaze me how much a line up seems to make you look like you got a cut
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That his waves coming naturally has anything to do with him being Nigerian is funny.

laugh.gif

That his waves coming naturally has anything to do with him being Nigerian is funny.
Seeing that hair has everything to do with genetics I don't see the lulz

Obviously, but you are missing my point.

Most of the people in this thread are African Americans already, what about his Nigerian hair is so much different than ours that he feels he gets waves NATURALLY. Don't think we are that removed from the Motherland

i wolfed for about 4 weeks and after the cut i put the pacific ocean to shame
smh.gif
two days later it was calm waters
frown.gif
Tips on how to keep them joints deep?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

i wolfed for about 4 weeks and after the cut i put the pacific ocean to shame
smh.gif
two days later it was calm waters
frown.gif
Tips on how to keep them joints deep?

Wolf longer than 4 weeks, hard brush, and a #2 WTG.

Back
Top Bottom