Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by young718chris

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Another quick question....which is better stocking cap or du rag? or are they the same?
I would say get a wave cap. They really just look better and du-rags leaves bad wrinkles on your forehead.
Wrinkles? I don't know what material your forehead is made out of but just don't tie it too tight to avoid having a line on your forehead
laugh.gif
..word ..dudes be tying it too tight to the point where they get headaches..i just unravel the strings after I tie it and never get any lines

i say wave caps...double up on em and it lays your hair down better then a durag

Just got a cut today....still not perfect in my opinion....I still need to work on it a bit....

I've been using Jojoba Oil to get my hair nice and strong...just found a spot that has that Carrot oil...I'm bout to make the switch...I almost gave up...it seemed like a lot of work...

I wolfed for a couple weeks...

23igdgo.jpg

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

^got ya hair cut way to low

SMH I know right...I saw the dude goin in for my line up...dude musta seen a spot he didnt get right and went straight over it with no guard...SMH
next thing I know....my hair is the current length...nonetheless..consistent brushing and du-rag should have me back in the game....my hair grows pretty damn fast....

Your hair may lose the pattern you had since it's so low. Dang homie.

Back in the game for the long haul.... My waves never go away, just fades away a lil bit... Got my first short cut in a min.

Back in the game for the long haul.... My waves never go away, just fades away a lil bit... Got my first short cut in a min.

I haven't got a haircut or shave since April 9th. Damn im coming up on 2 months before i head to Miami.

I got a haircut yesterday and this is after a night and a morning brushing session using Sportin Waves.

04826f95061a52c7bd2385f635ec4ee4915c8d24.jpg

In 2 weeks i'll be wavy.
pimp.gif

What do you guys use in your hair? I am mixed and carrot creme sucks #$*. It just holds my hair down flat.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Just got a cut today....still not perfect in my opinion....I still need to work on it a bit....

I've been using Jojoba Oil to get my hair nice and strong...just found a spot that has that Carrot oil...I'm bout to make the switch...I almost gave up...it seemed like a lot of work...

I wolfed for a couple weeks...

23igdgo.jpg
ahhh.... you shoulda gone with a 1.5 or a 2... you got em going, the potential is there, but they chopped em off. in a week and a half with some brush time, they'll be good. 
i've had bad experiences with getting a cut too low. got out the chair like 
alien.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AMafia

What do you guys use in your hair? I am mixed and carrot creme sucks #$*. It just holds my hair down flat.
ummm your hair is supposed to be flattened though...your just not brushing enough to get that texture..your sh looking banittles by the way B..keep brushing
laugh.gif

Finally got my +*$@ chopped on Wednesday, what a relief. Waves are a little deeper and more prominent on my right side. Thanks OG Wavers

img00062201006121320.jpg
img00058201006121319.jpg

Trimmed it yesterday and decided not to get cuts any more. I like the length I'm at now so there's no need to keep taking it lower every week. Just a nice trim and a du rag.

Back
Top Bottom