OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flagship so we’re talking Texas right
Absolutely. I thought I'd pulled in the quotes prior to posting.

They've won 4 conference titles and one national title in 30 years in conferences where they had every advantage available to themselves under the sun.

Being in the SEC is supposed to help raise the floor? How?

Absolutely. I thought I'd pulled in the quotes prior to posting.

They've won 4 conference titles and one national title in 30 years in conferences where they had every advantage available to themselves under the sun.

Being in the SEC is supposed to help raise the floor? How?
They didn't have Sark back then!

I mean, Mack Brown>>>>Sark

I was a big Texas fan and dudes seriously underachieved year after year

I told a couple of you this was coming:

1724021857451.jpeg

I told a couple of you this was coming:

1724021857451.jpeg

What happened here? Is Malachi just a missed evaluation? Are there off the field issues?

Looks like you made need to transfer down even further in order to get an opportunity to play. Even some of the other #1 quarterbacks have been busts but at least they started at the P5 level.

What happened here? Is Malachi just a missed evaluation? Are there off the field issues?

Looks like you made need to transfer down even further in order to get an opportunity to play. Even some of the other #1 quarterbacks have been busts but at least they started at the P5 level.
He got a very positive espn piece this past week, but at the time of his transfer all the USC reporters claimed there were entitlement, maturity, and work ethic issues. That he may not have even been the #3 ahead of Jake Jensen.

I’d heard he was much more focused up in Boise but apparently not.

Back
Top Bottom