OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
image.jpg

Bain’s gains are much more legitimate than the USC players you posted the other day

I don't even like getting off the couch to scan a damn QR code when I'm trying to authenticate apps on my TV, no way in hell am I pausing a live broadcast to scan a players' code on the back of their jerseys.

BABE WAIT PAUSE THE SCREEN SO I CAN SCAN THAT QR CODE!

The **** are we doing? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic. And we knew this stuff was coming with teams always trying to get that edge.
Because now that this shoe has dropped, every team will be doing it by next season) and then what's coming is their nameplates on jersey will be sold, their roster position will be sponsored, there will be individual (not team) shoe/cleat deals, ....and that QR code? If this works, that will be 3 times bigger and on the front of the jersey. This never ends, and don't think other pro leagues aren't watching :lol:

That’s about as cringe as people driving around with their cash app written on their car windows and asking for money

Miami ACC ROY and Freshman All-American, paw.
I see... Amazing. That's what it reads when he steps on a scale?

But since we've moved topics, I assume this is where you mention Zach Branch was a first team all american?

Joel Klay hates Miami dating back from his playing days. Hyping up Miami only to fail to reach his expectations allows him to trash the program :lol:

Josh Pate is a FOTP. Not surprised he’s sipping the kool aid.

Vegas has the o/u at 9.5

Back
Top Bottom