OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GVDu-ihaEAMy6O4.jpeg

Lol this graphic is so misleading. Jimbo’s one good year at A&M was the mickey mouse covid season. Sark stumbled out of the gate at Texas but he’s building a winner. Plus that graphic fails to mention that Sark won his conference, which Jimbo obviously did not.
All very true but just thought it was a funny graphic given how differently Jimbo's first 3 seasons were viewed :lol:

Sark deserves credit from bringing them back from the abyss, gonna be interesting to see if they can continue on that trajectory they've been on, in the SEC now.

All very true but just thought it was a funny graphic given how differently Jimbo's first 3 seasons were viewed :lol:

Sark deserves credit from bringing them back from the abyss, gonna be interesting to see if they can continue on that trajectory they've been on, in the SEC now.

They’ll be just fine. They’re the flagship school in their state and can now sell the SEC to recruits.

He’s trash too and super injury prone.

Howard is the best bet but I don’t think he’s any better than McCord. Julian Sayin is probably the best on the roster but he’s only a freshman
I noticed the lack of melanin in the QB room.

Lol this graphic is so misleading. Jimbo’s one good year at A&M was the mickey mouse covid season. Sark stumbled out of the gate at Texas but he’s building a winner. Plus that graphic fails to mention that Sark won his conference and made the CFP, which Jimbo obviously did not.
I don’t believe in sark one bit.

How quickly we forget Texas won that conference in large part because dumb *** Chris Klieman went for 2 and Will Howard’s brain stopped working.

I don’t believe in sark one bit.

How quickly we forget Texas won that conference in large part because dumb *** Chris Klieman went for 2 and Will Howard’s brain stopped working.
Sark is a yes man that I don't respect. He shouldn't be coaching anyone

Well Big Ten will have 18 teams in 24' and Big 12 will have 16 so P12 figured why not go the opposite direction? So if OSU and or WSU make a bowl game do they only split the funds amongst themselves?

They've always been the flagship program in the state and they've never had an issue attracting talent and they've still never really sustained a meaningfully elite level of success.

The conference affiliation doesn't matter.

They've always been the flagship program in the state and they've never had an issue attracting talent and they've still never really sustained a meaningfully elite level of success.

The conference affiliation doesn't matter.
Flagship so we’re talking Texas right

Back
Top Bottom