OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That specific picture is a fan mockup, but Nike submitted a modern version of that 1972 jersey that was basically the same.

Old alums and influential boosters don't like the idea of any detours from the uniform, even if it's a throwback that they previously loved, and the school leadership take their cues from them.

A friend who worked in the athletic department as a student told me there were all black and all white uniform samples sent that Kiffin and Sark both loved and each time they tried to move on the idea for recruiting purposes, an influential alum would come and kill it. The only thing that ever made it through was the chrome helmets Sark got for 2 years.

ay66wprbmvgeedybfrai.jpg

mikerae2.jpg

USATSI_7583969.jpg
edit to my previous post…

I’m interested in this look coming back, but outside of QBs (Romo specifically comes to mind), have we seen a trend with NFL guys/positions rocking the longer sleeves like AI with the shorts? I guess I really don’t pay much attention to the fitted vs relaxed jersey.

That sucks, but hopefully Emmitt’s kid is able to fill that role as a pass catcher out of the backfield. Moss is due for a big season as the primary guy, but having Daniels and Owens as a committee was going to be nice.

Man, keep UGA out of the championship and this is a good season to me. And FSU but I don't think we have to worry about that tbh.

Feels good having no expectation except to suck. Can enjoy the little things 8)

april-fools-joke.gif

At least I went undefeated in College Football 25 🥴

That FSU game will almost certainly be Big Game Billy's last with UF and then maybe the new school president will fire him and Stricklin into the gulf together.

• Fire
Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom