Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Unbelievable. The bullpen keeping LA within striking distance in the division. This was a prime opportunity to build on that lead with Kershaw on the DL.

thats on bochy. you know your bullpen is trash

do you not have faith in mad freakin bum to get out of a jam?

hes freakin madbum!

He still should've never took him out. He even let him hit in the bottom of the 6th.

Is there anything more pure than pure? I feel like there is. Pure trash just doesn't do it for me. They're worse, I just don't know what it is yet.

best record in mlb for the time being

even with a trash can bullpen

The damning thing is I skimmed across the Giants schedule from the last couple months and they've had a fair amount of losses that could have been wins if not for this trash pen. I know it can go both ways since they've been "lucky" in 1 run games but swear there was at least 5-6 L's that could have been W's.

MadBum been snake bitten the last month. Missed out on 3 W's :smh:

If EVERYTHING was going their way, they could easily be creeping on 60 wins right now. :x

Still, not bad being 54-33 so far. Long season though and Dodgers are still within striking distance. Squandered many chances recently to pad their lead over LA.

View media item 2093512lol, I guess, but since I have just about every other type of giants hat out there I had to jump on this unique ones. Also a Broncos fan, so I have a lot of orange in my wardrobe lol.

Back
Top Bottom