Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

best record in mlb for the time being

even with a trash can bullpen
The damning thing is I skimmed across the Giants schedule from the last couple months and they've had a fair amount of losses that could have been wins if not for this trash pen. I know it can go both ways since they've been "lucky" in 1 run games but swear there was at least 5-6 L's that could have been W's.

MadBum been snake bitten the last month. Missed out on 3 W's
mean.gif

If EVERYTHING was going their way, they could easily be creeping on 60 wins right now.
sick.gif

Still, not bad being 54-33 so far. Long season though and Dodgers are still within striking distance. Squandered many chances recently to pad their lead over LA.
We have 17 blown saves this season.  Seventeen.

It sounds stupid, but I really wish the Giants would have kept Lincecum as a middle reliever. Was hard seeing him in an angels Jersey, but better than any other national league Jersey.

He wasn't going to accept a middle reliever position. He wanted to start. SFG would've given him a chance to be a middle reliever, but Timmy wasn't having it.

He wasn't going to accept a middle reliever position. He wanted to start. SFG would've given him a chance to be a middle reliever, but Timmy wasn't having it.
nah, I get it, but having a Cy young award winner as the mid guy/6th starter was doing great. Still my favorite giant besides bonds historically.

Cueto starting on the mound tomorrow :pimp:

And I'll be in attendance for the HR derby tonight :pimp:

Last edited:
Wow, I had no clue Adam Duvall has 23 homers already. Granted Cinci's ballpark is a bandbox, that's still really damn impressive.

Back
Top Bottom