Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Anything is possible [emoji]128124[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]128080[/emoji]

I think in 2012 the A's were 5 back with 10 to play and they beat the Rangers in the final game of the season to win the AL West....so anything is possible until they are mathematically eliminated.

frown.gif

3 World Series in 5 years. Not just the starters but the bullpen isn't young anymore either. The only thoroughbred we have is bumgarner. The entire pitching staff has to be retooled.

Was actually at the game last night at Petco. Glad I left the game early cause we got hungry and weren't trying to pay for hot dogs with lobster dinner money.

Went to Petco Park in 2013. Beautiful. Two things I liked better there than AT&T: 1. Easy to maneuver, they have wider corridors. 2. Parking was only $15 right next to the park

Tim Hudson (8-8) 4.20 ERA, 1.35 WHIP vs. Barry Zito (0-0) 18.00 ERA, 3.00 WHIP

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Pagan, CF (S)
Tomlinson, 2B (R)
Duffy, 3B (R)
Posey, 1B (R)
Byrd, RF (R)
Crawford, SS (L)
Williamson, DH (R)
Parker, LF (L)
Brown, C (R)

Oakland Athletics Lineup
Burns, CF (S)
Canha, 1B (R)
Reddick, RF (L)
Valencia, 3B (R)
Vogt, C (L)
Butler, DH (R)
Lawrie, 2B (R)
Sogard, SS (L)
Fuld, LF (L)

spend money to sign pitchers. give pence bond's venom snake bionic arm protector sheild armor.

give aoki, snachez and blano a football helmet .

and we good honestly.

Last edited:
Did not watch the game but just saw the highlights.

Very impressive Parker, very impressive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom