Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

No lie, Timmy, at his peak and still to this day, he's one of my favorite Giants of all-time.

Bonds, Lincecum, Bumgarner, and Snow are my top guys. :pimp:

I'm glad I had a chance to see him pitch live. Bummer he's going to leave hurt.

Lincecum kept this team fun during those awkward years. Gonna get that discount jersey when it hits.

Glad I got to see him and Bonds on that last ride.

Ryan Vogelsong (9-10) 4.19 ERA, 1.43 WHIP vs. Chris Rusin (4-7) 4.94 ERA, 1.61 WHIP

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Pagan, CF (S)
Tomlinson, 2B (R)
Duffy, 3B (R)
Posey, 1B (R)
Byrd, RF (R)
Sanchez, C (S)
Perez, LF (R)
Adrianza, SS (S)
Vogelsong, RHP (R)

Colorado Rockies Lineup
Blackmon, CF (L)
Reyes, SS (S)
Gonzalez, RF (L)
Arenado, 3B (R)
LeMahieu, 2B (R)
Paulsen, LF (L)
Rosario, 1B (R)
Hundley, C (R)
Rusin, LHP (L)

Welp that ERA will go up a bit

Vogelsong sucks, he's a half season pitcher at best

Everything sucks right now

You did say August would be the make or break month. Looks like it broke the team. Cannot get swept by teams you are chasing this late in the season.

Last edited:
This rotation is sooo buns. Injuriers isn't a good enough excuse look at the Cardnails and what they are doing. It's not the norm but still.

If they lose tonight, I think it may be too late.

Btw, Panik's play last night was nice. Looked like his back is healthy.

Awful game today. Just awful.

Duffy looked like s*** in the field and cost us 3 runs.

Kelly was a huge p***y and was afraid to send runners home and cost us at least 1 run.

Tomlinson, Belt, Crawford and Byrd all looked completely clueless at the plate.

Good news is Panik looked good in his limited playing time, and my seats were good. :lol:

View media item 1702967

Last edited:
Any new food stands at the ballpark to try out? I'll be sitting in club seats.

Dland did you try that $25 corn dog?

Nah couldn't do it. The concept of a corndog that is stuffed with cheddar, jalapenos and bacon sounds like something I would definitely want to try. But an 18" one for $25? Easy pass.

Hoping to be able to head out for 1 more home game this year, tickets should be cheap after they get eliminated :lol:

Is Dugout club the sunken area between the dugout and bullpen mounds? If so, I've sat there....interesting perspective during the game. Chairs move, they're not stuck in the ground.

Back
Top Bottom