Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Not really a believer of the not hitter/perfect game jinx but could John Miller could have talked about it any more seriously!?!

Keyvius Sampson (2-4) 6.94 ERA, 1.82 WHIP vs. Tim Hudson (2-4) 4.51 ERA, 1.36 WHIP

Cincinnati Reds Lineup
Hamilton, CF (S)
Bruce, RF (L)
Votto, 1B (L)
Phillips, 2B (R)
Frazier, 3B (R)
Boesch, LF (L)
Suarez, SS (R)
Cabrera, C (S)
Sampson, RHP (R)

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Pagan, CF (S)
De Aza, LF (L)
Duffy, 3B (R)
Posey, C (R)
Belt, 1B (L)
Byrd, RF (R)
Tomlinson, 2B (R)
Adrianza, SS (S)
Hudson, RHP (R)

7.5 back. Think the Giants still have a chance?

Nope. I think they're done.

Last edited:
Adrianza is so bunz. Chapman walks Bumgarner and you swing at the first pitch you see?! Bro, he's wild right now, see if Chapman continues to throw off.

7.5 back. Think the Giants still have a chance?

Soooooo frustrating one week later and we are still in the same situation. I don't want the talk of Sepember to ever be about/like the Zito/Hudson talk that's been happening the last month. I want it to be about us making a playoff push this time next year.

Soooooo frustrating one week later and we are still in the same situation. I don't want the talk of Sepember to ever be about/like the Zito/Hudson talk that's been happening the last month. I want it to be about us making a playoff push this time next year.
The talk doesn't have to be about next year, just yet.

Giants are back in striking distance six games out.

Now, do you guys really think they can come back win the west?

I want them to prove me wrong.
nerd.gif

If we are 3 games out by the time dodger series rolls around id give um a chance but its gonna be hard

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom