Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

looking forward to when I wake up one AM and see Adrianza DFA'd....he may be the worst major leaguer currently.

FIrst Bochy leaves Peavy in after Gonzalez ties it and then he double switches Tomlinson with Adrianza. Questionable decisions tonight.

FIrst Bochy leaves Peavy in after Gonzalez ties it and then he double switches Tomlinson with Adrianza. Questionable decisions tonight.
Peavy's spot was coming up the next half inning. He was trying to save a pinch hitter.

Given an extra life by the umpires for the blown balk call.
They missed Duffy's tag when Peraza came off the bag so we'll call it even.

What annoyed me was the fact the bases were loaded and Broadway's first pitch to Gonzalez was up. Try to bait him with a pitch down low for a chance of a double play.

Yeah it was Petit. But it still doesn't excuse the fact Broadway stunk it up in the 14th.
when he entered the game, I started getting ready for bed cause i knew this game was ending
laugh.gif

Madison Bumgarner (16-6) 2.97 ERA, 1.02 WHIP vs. Zack Greinke (14-3) 1.61 ERA, 0.85 WHIP

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Pagan, CF (S)
Duffy, 3B (R)
Belt, 1B (L)
Posey, C (R)
Byrd, RF (R)
De Aza, LF (L)
Tomlinson, 2B (R)
Bumgarner, LHP (R)
Adrianza, SS (S)

Los Angeles Dodgers Lineup
Rollins, SS (S)