OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing that is going to be telling for Prime like it is for any of these CEO types is if he can keep nailing assistant hires.

I think he’ll probably be able to hold on to Kelly but whether it is IU or MSU, Sean Lewis is probably going to be in line for a P2/P5 job.

It was obviously a disgusting hire from the job for other reasons, and the Ole Miss tenure wasn’t glowing, but I guess I hadn’t realized it was this bad for this long.

My wife and I were searching for tickets right after the Nebraska game and we couldn’t find any at a price we wanted to pay but I’m going to cop some tickets for games later in the season.

Oregon St is the only affordable one, sadly. I got clearance to go this weekend from my wife. Probably either going to go solo or meet up with friends inside the stadium.

Right because Saban, Kirby and Lincoln are better motivators with more accolades on their jackets as athletes. Kids go to those schools because they’re fast routes to the league. Deion in those programs would pump out as much if not more prospects. Like the above post says, UGA is on pace for a 3-peat but every media outlet would rather be in Boulder for a game most people expect to not be close. Prime is an anomaly right now. Let’s revisit your post if Colorado cracks the top 10 this year. Watch how active that transfer portal gets.
How many celebration bowl wins did Deion motivate his far more talented JSU teams to?

Oregon St is the only affordable one, sadly. I got clearance to go this weekend from my wife. Probably either going to go solo or meet up with friends inside the stadium.
Stop acting like a broke boy and be our boots on the ground for the game Vs Sexual Ballers.

Jk

How many celebration bowl wins did Deion motivate his far more talented JSU teams to?

Like most people with far fetched takes like his, he’s probably seen Deion coach two games and those would be the previous 2

Let’s see if he’s still the “best coach in football” if they get stomped by the better teams in the PAC. Then again, I’m sure it’ll be spun some type of way where results don’t matter

Like most people with far fetched takes like his, he’s probably seen Deion coach two games and those would be the previous 2

Let’s see if he’s still the “best coach in football” if they get stomped by the better teams in the PAC. Then again, I’m sure it’ll be spun some type of way where results don’t matter

Bro. There were very well thought out reasons why people had Colorado winning less than 6 games this year. I myself maintain than 5-7 would be a great turnaround year. These “If Colorado runs the table” people are just setting themselves up for disappointment.

Last edited:
Bro. There were very well thought out reasons why people had Colorado winning less than 6 games this year. I myself maintain than 5-7 would be a great turnaround year. These “If Colorado runs the table” people are just setting themselves up for disappointment.

What happens if they play Utah and one of their dirtbag defenders alligator rolls Travis Hunter’s ankle? Almost a “when” with Utah not “if.” Do they have a scholarship DB behind Travis? Who’s CU’s backup QB? Also it’s loud as **** in Rice-Eccles and Autzen.

I’ll be the first to admit they look a lot better than I thought they would. I assumed 4-6 wins would be doable and I’m still going with that but on the high side. Anyone saying after two games Deion is the best coach doesn’t watch football. Nobody is the best at anything after 2 games :lol:

As for running the table? Yeah right. Like I said let’s see how they do against actual good teams like Oregon and USC. Teams that aren’t sending Jeff Sims out there. Am I saying they’ll for sure lose? Nope but let’s pump the brakes on saying they’d run the table when we haven’t seen them against an elite team

No actual CU fans are saying they are running the table. This year is already a success from where they were a year ago but they will be a success or not based on Boulder’s acceptance of more Black people in the community. Boulder has always had a race problem so I am hopeful things will finally change.

No actual CU fans are saying they are running the table. This year is already a success from where they were a year ago but they will be a success or not based on Boulder’s acceptance of more Black people in the community. Boulder has always had a race problem so I am hopeful things will finally change.
Deion is only gonna be there for 1-3 years so they won’t :lol:

It’s casuals saying that stuff, I made sure to point that out :lol:

Honestly, Deion could take anybody’s job in the FBS. Nobody comes close to him as a recruiter and he’s solidified so it’s not just some old dude talking it but never did it. Man is one of the greatest pure athletes of all time. I actually like Deion in Boulder but they can’t pay him like the bigger schools can. He’ll probably settle somewhere it Texas or Florida but if he came to a black city like Atlanta and turned GA Tech into a powerhouse it would be glorious.
Man stop it

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1690897987153.jpg
    FB_IMG_1690897987153.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 578
Back
Top Bottom