OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like the above post says, UGA is on pace for a 3-peat but every media outlet would rather be in Boulder for a game most people expect to not be close.

They’d rather be here because Boulder is about as good as it gets as a city. The weather is going to be fantastic also on Saturday.

Milroe SZN over already. It's going to be interesting to see how this impact the rest of their offense. Buchner is (likely) a more accurate and more consistent passer but Milroe's legs were a big part of their rushing offense, something that Buchner doesn't provide.

This reeks of desperation from Bama. Milroe didn't play great but he didn't play so terribly that I think he needs to be benched. It's not like anything we've seen from Buchner is any better. It seems like this is change just for change's sake

Last edited:
I might try Colorado on the new ncaa when I'm finished with North Carolina.
team looks a lot of fun to play with.

Didn't you say Utah had better recruits than USC last year? 😂
So you’ve got all these hot takes about a team you haven’t even watched? I told you I’m not replying to your defense trolling until you at least watch that game. It’s on YouTube. At this point you really don’t have any excuse.

I’m bout to start calling you BuffFan 😉

So you’ve got all these hot takes about a team you haven’t even watched? I told you I’m not replying to your defense trolling until you at least watch that game. It’s on YouTube. At this point you really don’t have any excuse.

I’m bout to start calling you BuffFan 😉
I have watched every USC game since Caleb and Lincoln came aboard and are you saying that the defense has improved based on their first games of the year? Every USC game you will see my posts about their defense. I'm about to call.you LyingNako or Nako the Liar.

I have watched every USC game since Caleb and Lincoln came aboard and are you saying that the defense has improved based on their first games of the year? Every USC game you will see my posts about their defense. I'm about to call.you LyingNako or Nako the Liar.
Every game?

e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom