OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
2026 Quarterback Julian Lewis Discusses Early Relationship with Georgia, Other Schools in the Mix

When asked about Raiola committing to Georgia, Lewis said, "I mean, I guess it's big, You know, getting that number one quarterback in that class. But it doesn't really change anything for me. And in terms of my recruiting like, it's cool to see guys like that commit."

"I mean, [Bobo] seems like a like a good guy. You know just trying to build the same relationship I have with Coach Monken or better. Hopefully, he stays a little bit longer than Coach Monken did, but yeah, I'm talking to Coach Bobo. I've met coach Bobo's son and stuff like that. My main thing right now is just trying to build our relationship off the field like not talking about football stuff and see who I connect with."

"I guess it's big, getting the No. 1 quarterback in that class. But it doesn't really change things for me or my recruitment. It's cool to see guys like that commit, it's about the right time."

New Hellcat in the pic?

giphy.gif

I remember 08 I think it was had a screen pass to the WR that was nearly unstoppable :pimp:

I can’t wait to scramble in the pocket on nako xl nako xl and bomb it like I’m Vick

The fact I’m 34 (as of today) and have been missing this game since 2014 shows how washed I am :smh:

I remember 08 I think it was had a screen pass to the WR that was nearly unstoppable :pimp:

I can’t wait to scramble in the pocket on nako xl nako xl and bomb it like I’m Vick

The fact I’m 34 (as of today) and have been missing this game since 2014 shows how washed I am :smh:
Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom