OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
54C033FD-0C3C-4D00-93EE-11E057D96A32.jpeg
F3209307-9FD1-4D6A-8DD2-779AE8880FE5.jpeg

All you Michigan fans can eat a pile of donkey doo doo. We comin for another 10 year streak. Hate you bastards. O-H..

They have to cover their asses so if LSU upsets UGA they get into the playoff

I have been saying this for years. The committee sets these things up. People just have to do thier part.

SC wins out, they are in. LSU wins out, they are in.

TCU wins out, they are in.

Winner of OSU and Michigan is in.

Now if SC and TCU lose games, then all bets are off.

If LSU and TCU win out...we (SC) are screwed IMO.

Pac 12 gotta thank themselves for that. Sending that crap ref crew to Utah might keep the Pac 12 out again...

A lot of football left to be played.

If I'm being honest I don't think we are gonna win out.

I have been saying this for years. The committee sets these things up. People just have to do thier part.

At least they’re consistent with the reasoning. They said after USC’s loss to Utah that “it was 1 point on the road in a tough environment with a lot of emotion and other stuff.” So they’re saying the way games go matters more than the final result.

If LSU and TCU win out...we (SC) are screwed IMO.

Pac 12 gotta thank themselves for that. Sending that crap ref crew to Utah might keep the Pac 12 out again...

A lot of football left to be played.

If I'm being honest I don't think we are gonna win out.
If LSU and USC both win out, they’d each have wins against 3 top 25 teams, but LSU would have 2 losses (both at home and worse than SC’s loss.) A 2 loss SEC champ getting in over a 1 loss champion that lost on the road by 1 point would just be the committee saying beating the brands of Bama and UGA trump anything any other program can do and it doesn’t matter if LSU got absolutely blown out at home in one of those losses. That would prob break the playoff format.

That said, that’s all rat poison. USC and its fans don’t care about any of that. We’re 0-0. Beat ND.

At least they’re consistent with the reasoning. They said after USC’s loss to Utah that “it was 1 point on the road in a tough environment with a lot of emotion and other stuff.” So they’re saying the way games go matters more than the final result.

What a joke. LSU's wins were average at best and that Bama game had 0 defense. LSU doesn't pass the eye test IMO. They are a decent team but the SEC bias is staggering

What a joke. LSU's wins were average at best and that Bama game had 0 defense. LSU doesn't pass the eye test IMO. They are a decent team but the SEC bias is staggering
USC: road wins - 5; top-25 road wins - 2; wins against teams with 7+ win - 4.

LSU: road wins - 3; top-25 road wins - 0; wins against teams with 7+ wins - 3

UGA: road wins - 4; top-25 road wins - 0; wins against teams with 7+ wins - 3

The ole miss team that just got blown out by Arkansas?

Wow.

I forgot an SEC loss is considered a win

Clemson shoots right up and takes the last spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom