OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feldman made it sound like things between them and Rhule broke down and he’s going to do TV for a year and bide his time.

They can still get a good coach with those stipulations but idk why they are even wasting their time with the bigger names then.

Nebraska fans keep living in the past. You have a bunch of old guys trying to convince people that Nebraska is still some blue blood. The 90’s are over and these recruits weren’t even born yet.

Don’t care how much money they claim to have, they’re never going to compete for national championships again or even sniff a B1G title. I really don’t get it.

While speaking to the media, Spencer Rattler was asked about what he wanted to accomplish this season and what he wants to improve on before thinking about the next level of competition.

“Really, just not back down from competition,” Spencer Rattler said. “You know, could have went to the PAC-12 or somewhere like that. You know, there’s defenses here that get you better as a player.”

———

You had ONE good game. **** this dude :lol:

So basically the top 4 should be Michigan, Georgia, Ohio State and FSU

3FBFA5CE-DF48-4204-808A-6709E713877E.gif

:lol:

Bijan Robinson and Roshan Johnson are both so good.

Texas gonna lose both of them and if the Worthy transfer rumors hold any water... Woof.

Bijan Robinson and Roshan Johnson are both so good.

Texas gonna lose both of them and if the Worthy transfer rumors hold any water... Woof.
I’m sure they’ll be active in the portal too? What’s their class look like I haven’t heard much about their guys this year, and they just lost Hill right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom