OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

kandi-burruss-the-lies.gif

Pretty awful if Corum, Edwards, and Schoomaker can't go, which seems like that could be the case.
Bud Elliot was saying he was told those guys (besides Corum) could all have played Saturday but they held them out for Ohio State.

Pretty awful if Corum, Edwards, and Schoomaker can't go, which seems like that could be the case.
Heard Don and Schoon should be available… Corum as well but until they hit the field, Jim isn’t giving anybody any info.

I thought I read Corum could’ve played second half vs Illinois if needed.

Obviously wouldn’t have been 100%.

Man I hope both squads get everyone back

I feel like I've read every possible injury situation from people that claim to know someone, or know someone who knows someone, in the past 48 hours.

I don’t get the move for Lane personally. He’s still going to choke to Bama every year.

Good get for the Noles here

From an SC booster:

“Will believe it when it happens. Auburn might be desperate enough to pay LK $10MM+ per year, but with the amount of tail LK is getting, I would be shocked if he went to Auburn. Cannot compare Oxford to Auburn with regard to quality nor Nashville to Birmingham tail with regard to quality. If you have ever been to Auburn, you'd know what I mean. I saw Lane two weeks ago in Oxford, and he was, shall we say, very happy. A close friend is an Ole Miss booster, and I have a query into him.”

Seems like it would be a lateral move/slight improvement at best IMO. And given how bad Auburn is, I’d go with lateral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom