OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
41D4080D-E023-4D2D-AE0C-A8088F425CB3.jpeg

This season couldn’t happen to a better institution
For reference, those guys were asked to move, repeatedly, because they’d been lingering and A&M was about to come into the field and they always fire the cannon for player entrance.

They basically told A&M staff “**** you” and stayed.

This is 100% a “things people watch and don’t look further into and that only matter when you’re looking to kick someone when they’re down” 3-7 issue.

Last edited:
For reference, those guys were asked to move, repeatedly, because they’d been lingering and A&M was about to come into the field and they always fire the cannon for player entrance.

They basically told A&M staff “**** you” and stayed.

This is 100% a “things people watch and don’t look further into and that only matter when you’re looking to kick someone when they’re down” 3-7 issue.
I’m more interested in witness following Picks With Friends :nerd:

I’m more interested in witness following Picks With Friends :nerd:

That’s from a different board homie, I don’t actually have a Twitter that I use believe it or not. Tried it once years ago, never been a fan

And I got too much bad luck to gamble that often on football :lol:

Assuming Stroud doesn't torch Michigan, I honestly think big games against ND and PAC12 Title game Caleb Williams can **** around and win the heisman.

That’s from a different board homie, I don’t actually have a Twitter that I use believe it or not. Tried it once years ago, never been a fan

:lol: I deleted mine, too.

The whole site is out of context clickbait headlines like that nonsense you posted.

Anything worth being up to date on gets posted on one of the few message boards I follow anyways, so no need to swim in the cesspool myself.

It’s a competition with some of the guys from The Ticket in Dallas. They pick games every week and the loser at the end of each season has a ridiculous payoff. This year the loser has to take a Greyhound out to Phoenix for the Super Bowl :lol:

Actually on second thought I aint dealing with him if Caleb wins, mans already went on a spree when London was drafted before Olave/Wilson :smh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom