OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the USC o line this awful?
Lol I know you’re hating but no USC’s OL is decent. Wazzu has the one of the best pass rushes in the country and they’re blitzing us to hell and speeding things up.

Caleb’s gotta start checking down more. He’s missed a couple of easy throws too.

Caleb’s gotta start checking down more. He’s missed a couple of easy throws too.
Has this improved at all for him this year?

Felt like a constant issue last year at OU and he got away with a ton of wild **** downfield.

Just always gunning for it.

Lol I know you’re hating but no USC’s OL is decent. Wazzu has the one of the best pass rushes in the country and they’re blitzing us to hell and speeding things up.

You know that I am a Huge SC fan. FIGHT ONNNNNN

Has this improved at all for him this year?

Felt like a constant issue last year at OU and he got away with a ton of wild **** downfield.

Just always gunning for it.
It’s improved for sure. But I think having a guy like Addison has caused him to do the thing Mahomes used to with Hill and look for the home run first always instead of the shorter sure throw. He ends up still making the play eventually but it sometimes feels like he makes things more difficult than they need to be.

Tonight is a lot like Oregon State where it’s not that the plays aren’t getting guys open it’s just that he holds the ball waiting for the deeper routes. All the while, his center is blocking 3 guys.

(Drops have been killing us too. We’ve left like 3 TDs on the field)

No it’s not lol. He grabbed him twice.
BF2155F4-0F23-482F-B1BB-CDB283C356C5.gif

Not how I saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom