OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
How that guy was able to locate the ball, ideal route and catch

Well thats that

What did Udub do to DTR? Fam was legit beside himself the last few plays lmao

I mean to the victory goes the spoils but even his teammates was trying to get him to relax :lol:

Great game from him though. Pac gonna have 5 teams in the top 25 (I think)

P-A-C P-A-C P-A-C
they currently have 5 teams in one of those advanced stat rankings. Pac is lowkey the 3rd best conference this year.

I actually heard some podcast talking about how the PAC more than any other conference was killed by covid because the states and most of the schools (except ASU) were actually forced to observe the restrictions. So players couldn't meet as position groups and had to all lift by themselves in small pods outside and couldn't tackle. It absolutely killed the product for the last 2 seasons. It's why it seems like so many of their top teams are taking big jumps this year; they're finally allowed to lift weights and practice together again.

“Down 40 - 16…you’re looking at having to put points on the board if you’re Washington”

- Andre Ware wisdom

If I see Andre at the League City/Dickinson Target while I’m shopping, I’ll request he bestow some more wisdom upon me and I’ll share with the rest of thread.

Refs in the TCU v. OU game just flagged TCU for spending too long high fiving in the end zone after a TD.

That’s a rule? :lol:

Things are off to a great start for Oklahoma

77F8B0E2-D4E9-4105-9F8A-84CF3D713190.jpeg

4E35A882-869F-4596-82D2-AD7AD3B3E49F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom